One

A/n
Hey guys, so this is the 1st chapter. I hope you like it ❤️

English isn't my 1st language so please avoid the typos.

-------

Miyeon's pov

I stood Infront of the noisy class in a red and white school uniform with my long black hair in a low ponytail. It's been a week since I moved back to Seoul and today is my first day in my new school.

I was born in Seoul but raised in Busan from the age of 2. My parents, who are one of Korea's most famous actors, promised that they will send me back to Seoul on my 18th birthday...so here I am!!

As much as I am excited I am very nervous.

“SILENCE” My homeroom teacher, Mr. Han yelled by slamming his books on the table

The whole class went silent, waiting for me to introduce myself.

“Hi. My name is Park Miyeon” I kept it short and simple

“I think they already know that Miyeon” Mr. Han chuckled nervously“Everyone, she is from Busan and she is Suho's cousin. I hope you all can take care of her like you took care of Jukyung” Mr han talked a little more about me as I got lost in thoughts

The class started to cheer again.

They were shocked when they found out that I was Suho's cousin.

My head went blank as they kept rambling about my looks, my parents or Suho. They were even comparing me with a person who Mr han mentioned earlier...was it Jukyung?

But as I stood there quiet, my eyes got locked in with a person who sat at the very last row.

He had a pale face with dark brown eyes, he had messy black hair and he looked very sleepy. His cat eyes were extremely beautiful and he looked very familiar

“Miyeon, You can sit on the last row, next to seojun”

This name was also extremely familiar.

Then I realized who he was.

He was the guy with who Suho was friends. He once sent me a photo of him, Seojun and Soyeon, riding a rollercoaster.

It's sad how he lost his best friend...

I remember how Suho called me around midnight and he cried for hours, he told me everything that happened. I wanted to go and hug him but I couldn't since I was in Busan.

I am glad I am back.

I walked towards the last row and I sat at the table next to Seojun.

Seojun's pov

Wait, is this Park Miyeon? the one who everyone is crazy about?

The one who my sister loves?

She is a model, almost everyone in Korea knows her (because of her parents)

And she is the devil's cousin.

Lee Suho's cousin!

He had only mentioned her once when we were friends, He just told me that she is in Busan and they rarely talk.

I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I was staring.

“Like the view?”She asked with a smirk

I snapped back to reality

“I have seen better” I fake smiled

While I was having a 'conversation' with Miyeon, Suho was shooting daggers at me through his stare.

Look at him being all protective!

Miyeon looks like a nice person but I am sure she is a devil too.

She is Suho's cousin, do I even need to explain myself?