Nineteen

Miyeon's pov

I took a glance at my watch and ran inside the washroom. I took a quick 5 minutes shower and then slipped into a beautiful dress I bought a few days ago with Seojun.

I invited him because I didn't want things to get awkward.

This is the 1st time I was invited to a party, I mean I was invited a lot of times when I was in Busan but they only wanted to be friends with me because of my parents and fame.

I was being followed by dispatch almost every single day. I was tired of everything, my parents realized that I wasn't happy anymore so they decided to send me to Seoul on my 18th birthday.

When I got enrolled in Saebom high, people started to post about it on social media. I was afraid because I thought I might have to face the dispatch again.

But thankfully, Suho's father aka my mom's brother made sure I wasn't being followed anymore.

Uncle and I don't talk for obvious reasons but I am glad he helped me.

“Yeonie, are you coming or not?” Suho yelled from the living room

“Coming” I yelled back

Before leaving my room I clipped the hairpin on the side of my head that Seojun gave me.

Outfit:

~~~

The taxi dropped us off at Jukyung's house. I am really worried because I don't want Suho to fight with Seojun once he sees him there.

I nervously fidgeted with my ring as Suho rang the doorbell.

The sound of footsteps could be heard from the other side of the gate.

After a few seconds Jukyung opened the door.

A big smile appeared on her face once she saw Suho. They both made eye contact and leaned against the door frame.

Am I third-wheeling?

I am her best friend and she is happier to see Suho than she is to see me.

“Hi Suho” Jukyung said romantically

“Hi Jukyung” He said romantically too

Am I invisible?

I cleared my throat “If you love birds are done flirting can we go inside?”

They both rubbed the back of their nape and awkwardly chuckled.

“Of course”

I entered her house and opened the gate to her living room.

Everyone was there, Taehoon and Sua were dancing on ‘What is love by twice’ while Soojin was recording them.

But Seojun wasn't here...where is he?

“Hey” They all said once they saw us

“Hey” We said back

Suho went to sit on the sofa with Soojin while Jukyung pulled me towards the kitchen.

She punched me in the arm.

“Hey! What was that for?” I whined

“Why did you call us love birds?” she folded her arms above her chest and pouted

I chuckled

“Sorry” I wrapped my arm around her shoulders “Just ask him out already. You are the love of his life, my friend”

“Oh shut up” she blushed “By the way the love of your life would be a little late. He got some emergency in his mom's grocery store. He messaged me earlier”

Oh...

I was waiting to meet him.

I wonder when he will come.

2 hours later
Han Seojun's pov

I was supposed to leave my house 2 and a half hours ago but an emergency occurred.

The emergency was not in my mom's grocery store (I lied to Jukyung) it was with my clothes.

I bought a beautiful suit to impress Yeonie but Gowoon accidentally spilled juice on it...she even burned the pants while pressing them.

So I had to go to the mall and buy another suit.

I even bought a flower for her.

I rang the doorbell but nobody opened it. After a couple of minutes, Soojin opened the door.

“Thank god you are finally here” she said once she saw me “Did you just come from a wedding? Why are you dressed in a suit- don't tell me you wore that for Miyeon”

Is she judging me?

“N-no, I didn't dress up for her”

She scoffed “What about that flower?”

I immediately hid it in my pocket.

“Uhm...Uhm..uh...where are the rest?”

She rolled her eyes.

“They are inside. I swear to god Seojun this is the 1st time I am so happy to see you. Everything is a chaos, they all ate my and Taehoon's ear off-”

“What are you talking about?” I interrupted her

“Just come inside and see for yourself”

I opened the door to Jukyung's living room and my eyes widened at the view in front of me.

“THEY ARE DRUNK?”

A/n
Thank you so much for for 600+ reads

I love y'all 💞