Eighteen

Miyeon's pov

I entered the half empty classroom with Jukyung, she went to her seat and I went to mine.

Suho on the other hand went to the teacher's room to grab some papers that Mr Han asked him to get earlier in the hallway.

I sat on my desk and my eyes got locked in with Seojun. Yesterday, after we left the Karoke bar we all got a taxi and dropped Sua and Jukyung at their houses. Suho kept bickering with Seojun and they both ate my ear off. Suho got very annoyed with him because he kept calling me 'yeonie'

Suho doesn't like seojun but I do. He doesn't even know that he is making me crazy. At 1st thought it was a crush but now I have fallen in love with him. I don't know if he likes me or not but I don't want to ruin our friendship by asking any questions.

He snapped a finger in front of my eyes and snapped me back to reality.

There was a beautiful hair pin in his hand, it was in the shape of a butterfly. It was elegant and cute at the same time. There were 2 pearls in the middle which made it prettier.

 There were 2 pearls in the middle which made it prettier

He leaned closer and opened my low ponytail. His face was only an inch away from mine. I gripped my skirt tightly as his fingers brushed against my cheeks. He gently ran a hand though my hair and clipped the hairpin on the side of my head. His eyes never left mine and I could feel my cheeks go red. My gaze shifted towards his lips and then back at his dark brown eyes.

*CLICK*

The sound of the camera flashing made us look away, we looked In front to see Taehoon with his phone in the hand.

I looked around to see my classmates gawking at us as if they are watching a movie.

“Did you just click a picture?” Seojun asked

“Nope” Taehoon muttered “I made a video. I will go and show this video to Sua” he winked and rushed out of the classroom

I am so glad that Suho isn't here.

“Look somewhere else” Seojun said to the students who were staring at us

They immediately looked away except Jukyung and Soojin who had a big smirk plastered on their faces.

I rolled my eyes at them.

I cleared my throat and whispered “Thank you for the hairpin”

Why am I whispering?

“N-No problem” he whispered back

Did we almost kiss? Again?

Cause the last time this happened, I was at his house and I saw him half-naked! It became very awkward for us and we didn't talk for a long time...I hope it doesn't happen this time.

Maybe I should invite him to the party so that things don't get awkward.

“Seojun, Jukyung is having a party tomorrow. At 7 pm, at her house...do you mind coming?”

I am sure Jukyung won't have a problem cause she is the one who wants me to spend more time with Seojun.

“Yeah. Of course, is Jukyung okay with it?”

“Mhm” I nodded

YAY!!

~~~

“It's a date” Jukyung whisper-yelled while fixing her makeup

Once I told her that I invited Seojun she kept saying that it's a date.

“It's not a date Jukyung. You will be there, Suho will be there...do you think I made a mistake inviting him, I mean SUHO would be there”

I don't want them to fight in the middle of a party.

“Don't worry, I will tell Suho that I invited Seojun. And your hairpin is very pretty, I am going to ask Taehoon to send me the video” she winked at me and I playfully punched her in the arm

“Let's go now. I am very hungry” we both left the washroom and went to the cafeteria to eat food

I sat next to Suho and Jukyung sat across me with Soojin, Sua, and Taehoon.

I just hope none of them mentions what happened earlier this morning in front of Suho.

“Yeonie, where did you get that hairpin? Your hair was tied in a ponytail” Suho asked as he pointed at the hairpin

What do I say now?

I looked at Jukyung and then at Taehoon.

Taehoon opened his mouth to say something but Jukyung nudged him in the arm and spoke instead “I gave it to Miyeon. I-I h-had an extra one so I gave it to h-her” Jukyung said(more like stuttered)

Suho nodded.

“Thank you” I mouthed to her and she smiled back

We both suck at lying...I am glad she managed to say something.

I wonder what will happen at the party when Suho finds out that Seojun is coming.

A/n

Don't forget to vote and comment

ILY<3