Seventeen

Han Seojun's pov

After Sunyoung called me from Jukyung's phone my blood started to boil and the thought of him being near Jukyung and Sua made me very angry.

I don't trust him.

He is a jerk.

Once I told Yeonie about the situation she became angry too.

We rushed out of the school and got a taxi.

Miyeon called Suho on our way over to the karoke bar. I didn't argue and let her call him.

“We are here” the driver said, I handed him the money and ran out of the taxi

We both entered the karoke bar. Our breath was uneven and we both were very tired but we couldn't stop right now.

We examined the whole place with our eyes, there was a staircase on the left and a hall on the right.

Suho was still not here.

We both looked at each other at the same time, I grabbed her wrist again and we both ran down the hall.

One by one I and Yeonie kicked open all the doors, half of them were empty while half of them were filled with people we didn't know.

Miyeon opened the last door, and there they were.

Miyeon's pov

Seojun grabbed my hand we both ran down the hall. I was just hoping for Jukyung and Sua to be okay.

I will kill Sunyoung!

He is such a jerk.

I never thought that he would do this.

There were 6 rooms, me and Seojun burst opened 5 of them.

Only one last room was left, music was blasting from that room.

I quickly opened the door and there they were.

Sunyoung sat in the middle of Sua and Jukyung, they both had their hands tied up while his gang was dancing to 'Russian roulette by red velvet'.

“Well, well, well here comes the iconic duo” Sunyoung muttered with a smirk

Seojun ran towards Sunyoung and punched him in the guts. I immediately tackled 2 of his gangmates at the same time.

Where the hell is Suho when I need him the most?

I grabbed one of them in the headlock while I kicked the other one in the groin. He fell on the floor in pain. The guy who was in the headlock freed himself, he tried to punch me but I bent down and punched him thrice in the stomach. A few of Sunyoung's gangmates ran to protect him from getting beaten up by Seojun while a few of them came to fight  me.

SUHO WHERE ARE YOU?

I grabbed one of them by the collar and hit him in the head with a tambourine. I kept punching him in the nose and didn't realize that the guy who I kicked earlier got up from the floor...when suddenly I heard a voice.

“GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER”

It was Suho.

I turned around, the guy who I was punching fell on the floor. Suho tackled the guy who was about to hit me.

THANK GOD HE IS FINALLY HERE!

I paced towards Sua and Jukyung.

I kneeled in front of them and untied their hands.

They both embraced me in a hug.

“Wow” Sua mumbled “I am so impressed”

“Are you okay?” I asked them both

They both nodded.

Jukyung grabbed my wrist and her eyes were filled with concern “Your knuckles are bleeding”

I glanced at my knuckles and they were bleeding. A lot.

This caught Seojun's attention.

He dropped Sunyoung by his collar and ran towards me.

He sat on my level and held my wrist.

I know this is not the moment but he looks very cute right now.

The way he is worried for me is super cute.

“Yah! you are bleeding a lot”

Suho also ran towards me and grabbed my wrist.

“Are you okay?” Suho asked me “Get your hands away from her” he said to Seojun but he instead tightened his grip around my wrist

Are they seriously going to fight right now? Here?

Suho is so stupid!

He likes Jukyung, he should have asked her if she is okay.

“What if I don't?” Seojun muttered, “I can help Yeonie with her wound-”

“Only I can call her Yeonie-”

“Okay, guys relax” I stopped their so-called fight “I am fine. 2 girls were here before than me, so please divert the attention towards them”

Suho finally realized Jukyung's presence and made her stand up. He checked if there were any injuries.

I feel bad for Sua...

I should call Taehoon.

I looked at Seojun, he was still holding on to my wrist.

I passed him a small smile and whispered “I am okay”

A/n

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS❤️❤️❤️

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!