Six

Miyeon's pov

Outfit

I was sitting in a cafe,more like spying on Jukyung and her date with Seojun besides me

We were sitting at the very last row while Jukyung and her date sat near the window.

Whenever I got chance I used to steal a glance at Seojun. He was only sitting an inch away from me and he looked EXTREMELY hot in black. He was wearing a black t-shirt with black denim jeans and a black denim jacket. I was literally drooling over his side profile.

LOOK AT THAT SHARP JAWLINE!

Few messaged popped up on my screen,one of them was from Jukyung while the other one was from Sua.

Jukyung 🌸

We are going to the cinema right now,see you there.
Seen 6:02Pm

Sua✨

I gave my ex-classmate your number
he is a great guy,he will contact
you soon
Seen 6:03Pm

I clicked my tounge and whispered a 'fuck' under my breath.

“What happened?”he asked taking a sip from his coffee

“Well Sua set me up with a guy”I said, being annoyed “And Jukyung is going to the cinema,so let's go”

The smile that Seojun had on his face dropped,he looked extremely sad and disappointed after hearing what I said...but why?

~
Currently me and Seojun were seated in the middle row of the movie theater. Jukyung only sat few rows ahead.

Butterflies In my stomach were going crazy, because everytime me and Seojun reached for the popcorn bucket our fingers used to brush against the other, causing me to blush like a crazy person.

Seojun's pov

When Miyeon told me that Sua set her up with a guy I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. The smile on my face dropped and I felt extremely upset.

Am I starting to gain feelings for her?

Yes, I liked her presence but I never thought about it that much.

Am in love with my ex best friends sister?

I didn't know what exactly my feelings are.

But I am crazy about her smile,her laugh,the way she talks,the way she is.

Am I falling for her?

Thump

A loud noise snapped me back to reality.

We both looked infront of us to see SUHO!

He was standing in between of a couple. He broke their kiss. What is he even doing?

Is his whole family crazy?

The couple started bickering and then the girl ran away, screaming ‘rowoon’ and who I assumed was her boyfriend ran away, following her.

Miyeon grabbed the popcorn bucket from my hand and hid her face behind it.

She was hiding from Suho,and she did until Suho left.

I chuckled at her antics.

'cute' I thought

There is no point,of me falling in love with her.

She probably doesn't feel the same for me and I am sure that Suho won't let her date me.

“Stop staring at me”Miyeon smirked,as she ate popcorn,her gaze fixed on the movie screen

I went red and didn't look at her once during the whole movie.

~
Movie ended few minutes ago,I was walking Miyeon home.

She shivered as it started to get cold,it felt like it will rain any second now.

Okay,this now feels like a kdrama.

I took off my jacket and everything went in slow motion.

We both are either in a kdrama or in a music video.

I wrapped my jacket around her shoulders and she smiled at me.

I am flattered over her smile.

This literally feels like a kdrama.

“Next week is the school festival,will you come?”I asked,shoving my hands in my jeans pocket

She nodded, getting comfortable In my jacket.

She looks so pretty and cute.

“I am playing basketball against your brother. Which team are you supporting?”I nudged her in the arm

“I am ofcourse supporting Suho's team”

I put a hand over my chest and mumbled “I am hurt”

She giggled and playfully punched me.

“You are so cute”she chuckled loudly

DID SHE JUST CALL ME CUTE!

I am in love..

Shit!