Twenty

A/n:

I didn't proofread so please avoid the typos 🤍

⚠️ Mention of Alcohol ⚠️
__________

Han Seojun's pov

As soon as I stepped into Jukyung's living room my eyes widened at the view in front of me.

Sua was sitting on the floor, crying her heart out (clearly drunk) while Taehoon, who was sober was trying to comfort her. I shifted my gaze towards the cute and cringy couple aka Suho and Jukyung, who were passed out on the sofa.

Suddenly Miyeon came out of nowhere and pulled me in a hug, I stumbled backward but wrapped my hands around her petite body to help her balance.

“Seojunnnieee” she squeaked in my ears with a giggle

I carefully walked her towards the couch and settled down beside her.

“How did they all get drunk?” I asked with an arched eyebrow

Taehoon nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of his nape “Well the party was getting a little boring so I bought a few alcohol bottles from a convenient store nearby...they all got drunk before I and Soojin could even drink”

I shook my head in disappointment and facepalmed myself.

“They all have such bad alcohol tolerance,” Soojin said and I rolled my eyes at her

I looked at Miyeon when I felt her grip tightening around my arm. She was leaning against my shoulder and a smile automatically appeared on my lips.

I somewhere think she feels the same for me...but I am not able to express my feelings for her.

I am very ashamed of my actions since I played with Jukyung and Yeonie's hearts just to annoy Suho.

Even though it was not his fault I blamed him for our late best friend, Soyeon's death.

I regret everything I have done in the past 1 year-

*Click. Click. Click*

I glared at Soojin who was clicking our pictures.

“What the heck are you doing?”

“Clicking pictures,” she said in a 'duh' tone.“I will show these to your kids” she winked

What's wrong with these people?

I don't understand why Yeonie is friends with these weirdos.

“Guys, who's taking Miyeon home? I can't handle 2 drunk girls at the same time” Taehoon said

I rolled my eyes.

“Obviously, I will take her home,” I said

Soojin and Taehoon sighed in relief.

“Great, see you all on Monday then” Taehoon muttered while picking Sua up in bridal style

After they all left the house I shifted my gaze back towards Yeonie.

She giggled.

My cheeks flushed a shade of red as she leaned in closer and ruffled my hair. Goosebumps arise on my skin as she traced my jawline from her finger. She leaned in even closer and gave me a peck on the cheeks.

I am so glad Suho is passed out right now or else he would have killed me.