game night pt.2

third person pov

tony was stood at the rest of the group, clearing his throat gathering the entire groups attention "tonight we will be on teams of three" everyone started looking around "which we will be picking from this hat containing all of your names. so let us begin..."

the teams allocated went as followed:
team 1-thor,bruce and steve
team 2- clint, tony and bucky
team 3-scott, valkyrie and wanda
team 4-peter, nat and sam
team 5-hope, carol and rosie

"okay teams are out, we're starting with monopoly."

hopes pov

rosie, carol and i sat huddled to discuss tactics. "so what's the plan?"
"listen, you didn't hear this from me, but within the first round of the game, we should get an idea of where people land. for the rest of the game, they will be less likely to land on the property either side" me and carol were staring at the pink haired girl curiously "part of this game is due to luck, but if we're able to pick out those properties, we should be able to see the best cards to buy. obviously we'll aim to get entire sets, but once getting houses, we have to balance them, but putting an extra house on the property landed on most frequently, that will give us the big buck" she was whispering so loud we could hardly hear her with our ears next to her "sorry, certain spider boy with heightened senses is why i'm talking so quietly."
"okay, so we've got a plan" carol stated "hands in" me and rosie followed her command
"do we need a team name?" rosie questioned
"i feel like we should" i stated
"what would our team name possibly be"carol stated
"okay guess we dont need a team name" i replied, still smiling as were me and carol.
"as i was going to say...3...2...1...TEAM" carol exclaimed as we flung our arms in the air, joining the other teams at the monopoly bored.

we won, we won so hard and so fast people thought we cheated. i'm not sure if rosies brain assisting us was cheating, but as long as we were winning. carol was dancing victoriously, as i noticed rosie look slightly upset.
"hey, are you okay?" i whispered to her
"did i upset them?" she asked, her tone sincere
"they're just saw losers" she nodded slowly before turning to the group. she saw wanda smiling at her and smiled back. they were in there own bubble separate from the squabbles of the other teams, i noticed that natasha was admiring the pair and smiled at her. after about 10 minutes of arguing, it was time for a second game. this time scrabble.

once again we huddled "please tell me your english brain is as good as your maths brain" carol said cautiously to the girl, to which she just nodded, smiling slightly. we all sat around the board letters in hand. me and carol didn't even have to touch the tiles for the first half of the game as rosie racked up points. this was before tony bursted our bubble "no more words for you rosie" rosie looked at the man in shock before carol decided to argue it "your just angry your randomly assigned teams didn't work in your favour" she stated
"i'm angry you got the one with the dictionary in her head" and rosie and i just washed, i could tell she was getting more upset as she leaned into me slightly. i wrapped my arms around her as the argument started to involve other people. "i really dont mind sitting the rest of scrabble out" she said but everyone was shouting too loud to hear you. "they aren't angry at you rosie, just jealous you aren't on they're team. dont worry okay" she nodded "then why do i feel like i'm cheating?"
"just because your smarter than them, doesn't mean your cheating" the shouting continued for atleast 5 minutes
"i feel like i'm an object" rosie muttered to me, before i decided to step in. "OKAY EVERYONE SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!" is shouted loud enough so i was above all there voices. they all fell into silence "1.rosie doesnt mind sitting the rest of this game out if all of your huge egos cant handle a 15 year old being smarter than you, carol and i can beat all your asses on our own anyway " this caused rosie to start smiling a bit
"and 2. you guys aren't talking about rosie as if shes first of all sitting right her" rosie offered the group a small wave "and second of all an actual person, so tony's going to apologise to rosie and then we are going to continue playing scrabble, minus rosie" and with that tony apologised and we finished scrabble. me and carol were still able to win, rosie having done most of the heavy lifting.