the end

and after the vacation, rosie knew she had found family in this group if mismatched heroes. her and wanda continued ti lead there life hand in hand, as they were both finally able to gain a sense of normality. depsite rosie still asking to return things or believing she was in the wrong far too many times, everyone in the compound could see she was making progress and finally learning how to accept that she didnt have a good childhood without disregarding the fact. natasha and sam finally talked about what on earth was going on between them, and there relationship has been blooming since. so this is where the story ends. despite rosies insane powers, she is able to gain the sense of normality she should of had from the beginning...and it all started from one 4 or was it a 9?

in that final night at the beach, looking over the murky green water, she knew this is what she wanted from life

so i started working on a new story meaning the ending is kindof rushed. im hoping its better than this one but i want to right some of it before releasing it. i hope you all enjoyed my wrong number story :) -mia
thank you for 1k reads -mia
thank you for 4k reads also the first part of my new story is released.It's going to be a series.
thank you for 6k :)
thank you for 10k that is completely insane
thank you for 20k wowowowow
thank you for 30k. would you guys want a sequel to this, maybe set like at the time of one of the films or even set in the future staring children of the characters idk.
thank you for 40k reads :)
thank you for 100k thats kindof insane