Plan

Chapter 37

Camille's POV

*Present time*

If you believe in god, you know that he has a plan for everyone. Sometimes we don't always understand the plan, and sometimes we never figure it out.

Right now I don't even have a plan...there's not a thought in my head about what i'm going to do.

—————-

*12 hours earlier*

"Tomorrow morning we all need to be up bright and early for our weekly family outing for breakfast before the reunion." I smiled at the family who stared back at me blankly.

"Every time we try to eat breakfast as a family, you're the one who doesn't wake up." Draven is now recovered and doing great, his mouth loves to run.

Our college experience has been great. The early mornings have been hell. Not being able to take a nap everyday has broke my heart. Life has been great.

"Things change Draven. Things change. Look at the bigger picture here. The bigger picture is that eventually we're going to split up and it's going to break my heart so we are going to continue to attempt to eat breakfast until the bigger picture approaches."

Truth is, i'm in a manic state. My depression always effected me in different ways, and this time i'm just emotionless. I've tried to cry multiple times and have gotten no where. I literally cannot cry.

Dante has been worried, constantly asking if i'm okay. I don't lie to him, it's just hard to put into words.

"Camille, baby we can get breakfast but you have to breathe." Dante wrapped his arms around my waist, my body visibly relaxed.

"A reunion is stupid. We literally just left these bitches, what makes you think I wanna see them again?" Zach has always been a pain in my ass, but I still love him.

"It's not about the kids from school. Dillion, Aiden, Anara, Ivy, and Beca are going. They're still our family, just long distance."

Chi and Letta exchanged looks. They're worried too. Everyone tells me they're worried about me. Worried about how i'm always running on 100. Worried about how i've been sick almost every night.

I keep telling myself that this will be over soon. And I know it will be but man, depression is exhausting.

I don't know why i've been sick. Anxiety mixed with depression is a bitch and i've been close to giving up before...in the past. It's better now, i just have more strength now. I have more reason now.

"You do realize that it is 4 in the morning Cam." Axe set down his coffee cup and stared at me with low eyes. I scoffed in disbelief only to see it was 4:30am. "Oh...i'll see you in the morning for breakfast. 8am"

Dante laid facing me in bed. "You need to sleep you know. You're not built like me. You're not used to being up for so many hours. Your body, it's tired love."

My body was more then tired, it was exhausted. Through all these sleepless nights Dante has sat up with me and talked until I finally did fall asleep.

"I know."

There was so much more I wanted to say to him but my body had other plans. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

Getting sick almost every night really is exhausting, mentally and physically.

"It's okay baby." Dante held my hair with one hand and rubbed my back with the other.