Beginning Author's Note

Hello, my lovely readers!!!!!! Welcome to my world of werewolves, vampires, and witches!

Just a little heads up before you start reading (I know, it's a little off-putting to see a disclaimer at the beginning of a story, but trust me, it's not bad)

So first things first...

The first couple of chapters are a bit cringe. I wrote them years ago, and my style of writing has improved so so much since then. So bare with me! If you can survive the first chapters, then you're in for a wonderful, enjoyable ride! ;D

But don't worry. I will be editing and revising everything in the near future. It'll still be the same story, just with a better beginning.

The second thing I wanted to talk about is plagiarism. 

In no way should this story be reproduced, used, translated, or copied without my permission beforehand. If you use my story but ask for my permission after the fact, I will ask you kindly not to.

They are my characters, my world, my creative plot, and they will stay mine. 

That might sound harsh, but it's the reality of the situation. Plagiarism is real, and it is horrible. 

But be creative! Use your own brain and come up with your own story. If you have to resort to stealing other people's works, then maybe you shouldn't be doing it at all.

Okay, *sigh* I think that's it for now.

If you still want to continue reading, please do! I love every single reader I have. And if you loved the story as much as I do, don't forget to vote and comment. I do read every comment, so if you're confused or you find an error, please let me know and I will try to help or fix it.

Oh, and please keep the comments positive. It's very discouraging to see hate, and it makes me not want to continue posting.

Alrighty! Thank you for sticking with me for my little TedTalk. 

Hope you have a great day and happy reading!!

With lots of love,
Lydia <3