Luffy's First Day!

Thud.

"Phew! That's the last one now Luffy! Sabo and I need to dash to our class. So can you managed all these by yourself?" The freckled boy said after dropping all the boxes inside the room.

"Yeah. Thanks Ace and Sabo! I owe you both!" Luffy waved goodbye grinning.

The door closed. Luffy looked at her surroundings it looks just like a simple room for four. It has two bunk beds, a sofa, a t.v and a mini refrigerator, and you can also see posters of what look like celebrities near the other side of the wall and there's also tons of fashion magazines on top of the computer table. It seems like she's going to be alone for awhile since the classes started three days ago.

"Ugh. I'm beat. I need to take a shower."

She looked for her towel in one of the boxes and strip herself then went straight to the bathroom. The bathroom was a simple blue and white room with a tub and a shower and there's two toothbrush near the sink, one is orange and the other is blue.

'Must have belong to my roommates' Luffy thought.

After almost half an hour, she walked out of the bathroom wearing just her towel and suddenly her phone rings.

"Oh Ace, why?" She asked while trying to dry her dripping hair.

"Luffy! Thank God! I've been calling you! Are you okay? But before you answer that, have you seen my wallet near the boxes? I think I forgot it there."

"Yea. Sorry about that I just got out from bath. Hold on." She walked to the boxes that has been untouched and saw the black wallet with a jolly roger mark.

"Oh here it is. Why?"

"Really?! Can you please bring it here I really need it! The flashdrive is there and we need to report now!" The boy said frantically.

"Okay! I'll be there in 15 minutes!"

"No! 15 minutes is too long! Be here before 5 minutes or else we are going to fail this subject!" The boy on the other line is clearly hysterical now.

"No problem! See you in three minutes!"

She ended the call and pick up the wallet. Without even thinking what she's wearing she dashed out of the room barefooted. Forgetting to lock the room and forgetting that she's on a college building now and walking outside with only her towel on is highly inappropriate.

Luffy ran outside the women's dormitory and when she reached the door she just realized that she forgot to ask Ace where they are then her phone rings.

Ah puri puri ~

"Ace! Where are you? Im outside my dorm now. "

"Idiot! You hang up the phone without asking for directions! I'm im Alabasta building! Room 305! Just turn left from where you are and go straight from there! Hurry up!" He hang up.

She turned left and ran earning curious glances from other people. Who in their right mind would run barefooted and just a towel protecting their private areas. She was about to stopped and catch her breath when she bumped into something - or somebody.

"Hey! Look where you're going you litlle sh-" The boy with the red hair couldn't believe what he saw. To say that he was shocked was an understatement. There, in front of him was a cute girl with short hair, a scar visible on her left eye, Big black orbs blinking at him curiously and wait... is he dreaming? Did he hit himself too hard? SHE'S JUST WEARING A FREAKING TOWEL! The boy turned red instantly.

"I- Ah- uhm. I- I- I " He backed away slowly because and when he was just about to say something he heard the girl laugh. It was such a cute laugh and he blushed even harder. The red tint is clearly visible now on his fair skin.