The Gentle Rebel?

The raven haired girl wake up by the sound of the alarm clock making her head throbbed more than it should. She pulled her blanket upward so she couldn't hear the noise but it just won't stop. She groaned trying to find the object and when she reached the annoying clock she threw it forward not really caring on her environment at the moment then she heard a loud thud.

"Aw. What was that?!" The blue haired girl rub her forehead.

"Don't shout so early in the morning." The orange girl beside her muffled under her pillows. The blue haired girl looked at her surroundings and saw their clothes and shoes sprawled everywhere, she can't even remember how they got here, it's not even their room! Her thoughts was interrupted by a loud clanking of two pans.

"Wakey, wakey! As much as I want to watch you all beautiful ladies sleeping, I can't. Because you need to eat breakfast! Come on!" The blonde man wearing an apron was standing in front of them. The short haired girl immediately stood up when she heard the word 'breakfast' but regretted it immediately because she felt the pounding on her head and she feels the floor going on spiral, the cook noticed so he hold the girl's arms to balance her.

"Easy, I made sure no one eats your share Luffy-chwan!"

"Thanks." The girl mumbled as Sanji led her to the living room. The living room has a mini table and the boys gathered there eating to their hearts content.

"Hey! Don't eat all the food! Luffy-chwan already woke up!" The cook said as he scolded the boys on the sofa.

"Oh hi Luffy! I put the medicine on the table. Drink it after you eat." The little brown haired boy smiled at her. The short haired girl's energy rocketed when she saw all the foods on the table. Zoro and the Usopp offered their greetings.

"Amazing! Itadakimasu!" She grinned at all of them then eat the food on the table one by one. The people at the table chuckled at the sight. Her hair looks so messy and her eyeliner is already smudge but she still manages to look adorable.

"Hey, hey, slow down tiger." Zoro gave the girl a glass of water in which she drank in one gulp then she began eating again. The two girl entered the living room.

"Muhooorning guys." Nami said yawning.

"Morning Nami! Vivi! The medicine is here just drink it after you ate something." Chopper smiled brightly at the two of them.

"Thanks Chopper but I don't think I could eat yet so I'll take the meds." The blue haired said frowning she can still feel the sting on her forehead where the alarm clock hit her.

"Me too. I still feel lightheaded." The orange girl said while rubbing her temples. Chopper moves to give them the medicine and they drink it immediately. They move to the sofa and the green haired man and the long nose stand so they can sit properly because their sofa could only accomodate three people.

"You guys really drink a lot last night! I'm surprised you still managed to wake up this early in the morning." Usopp said staring at the three girls.

"Well, it's a party so of course we will have fun. Anyway, why didn't you bring us in our dorm?" The orange girl asked while spreading jellies on her toast.

"It's past your curfew and we don't want to get scolded by your dorm manager." The green haired man said.

"Good choice! So, what happened last night after we passed out? " The orange haired girl asked.

"It's a long story. We'll tell you guys that later. Anyway, I kept your clothes here the last time you two slept over because you know, Sanji might do something inappropriate with it. " the long nose answered.