The Mysterious Heartbreaker?

Franky was talking happily with the girl who never runs out of stories to tell especially about her adventures although some of it is unbelievable but the girl doesn't look like she's lying so he just believes them no matter how far from possible it is.

"You really did that Luffy? Amazing!" The brown haired boy stared at Luffy in awe. Luffy happily munch on her food and nods at Chopper happily.

Franky smiled at the short girl who eats like a mad man. She was holding too many foods on her hands and when she can't decide what to eat first, the girl just shove everything on her mouth and smiled at Franky. The blue haired guy chuckled. She's really an interesting kid alright.

"Here's a drink, don't worry it's not SUPER alcoholic." He winked at the short haired girl then he noticed Chopper eyeing someone across them.

"Are you looking for someone, Chopper?" the blue haired man asked the boy.

"Uh yeah. I think I see someone I know!" He said enthusiastically while peering left and right. He stopped when he finally caught the sight of the well known hat. "Oh that's him! Come on Luffy!" He was about to yanked Luffy's hand when he noticed how dirty her mouth and hands are. "Oh it's no good. Come on let's clean you up! We'll be back later Franky." He grabbed Luffy's arms and they headed to the washroom. Franky just waved at them and continued to fixed all the plates where Luffy ate when he caught on the conversation of the group on his side.

"Whaaat? She have a boyfriend?" The blonde guy asked looking shocked by the news.

"Yes and it's two person!" Nami said to the guys then Usopp spoke up.

"Wait! That's impossible! Luffy won't have a boyfriend I mean-" It's Franky's turn to be curious now. Yes, Luffy is definitely gorgeous but that kid having a boyfriend? No. He doesn't think so. He turned to the group and asked.

"Oh so Ms. Sunshine already have a boyfriend?"

"Well, that's what she told us! Right Viv?" The orange girl turned to her friend.

"Yea, that's why I'm wondering. By the way, Where did she go?" The blue haired girl looked at their right side and Chopper and Luffy is missing on their seats. Franky was just about to say that they went to the bathroom when he saw the two talking with a mysterious looking guy but he was smirking nonetheless. Could it be that person is her boyfriend? Well he looked decent and he could totally see Luffy with him so he turned to the group and points at the guy.

"Could that be her boyfriend?" The whole table looked at the direction of Franky's fingers and they saw their two friends talking with the mysterious-well not so mysterious since the guy is wearing his signature outfit. The hoodie and the printed pants. Yep. There's no mistaking it. Seems like they are all thinking the same when they heard the long nose man spoke.

"Hold on, wait. That's-"

"TRAFALGAR LAW?!?!?!" They shouted and some people nearby stopped what they are doing and looked at them curiously.

"Really? Trafalgar Law? Woah. As expected of Luffy, she will really go with one of the most handsome guy here in campus!" The orange girl said.
Woah. I didn't know Luffy would sleep with that guy.. Vivi thought. I mean, she knows the rumors that Law is a real heartbreaker and would sleep with anyone but Luffy being one of his victims is just... she looked at her friends and all their mouths gaped in shocked. She was about to say something when Zoro spoke.

"S-she slept with that guy?!"

"What? How did you?" She looked at him and on her friends and then it dawns on her. "Please. Pretend you didn't know!" Vivi said pleadingly, she really needs to stop voicing her own thoughts.