ASL ♡

It was already noon when Vivi and Nami returned to their dorm. They were still exhausted because of last night's events although the two of them remembered bits of last night they can't still helped but wonder what business does the famous Trafalgar Law need to talk to their new roommate.

"You know, I'm still wondering why Luffy-chan was so drunk last night.."

"Knowing her personality she might have accidentally drink something thinking its water." Nami said while flipping through tv channels.

"But still, I'm wondering why Trafalgar Law wants to talk to her though.." Vivi knows Law by rumors and it's known that the girls are the ones who take the first move and talk to him but hearing Chopper that Law have a business to discuss with Luffy, she couldn't help but wonder.

"Is that jealousy I hear?" The orange haired girl smirked at her friend.

"W-whaat n-no I don-" She was cut off by a knock on the door. Thinking it was just Luffy, she immediately opened the door only to be met by two handsome young men.

"U-uhm. Who are you?" She stared at the two men who looks like models going by their style and physique. She can't help but noticed the certain aura between the two, they were completely opposite yet they complement each other at the same time.

"Oh my apologies. I'm Ace and this is my brother, Sabo. Is Luffy there?" Vivi just stared at the two guys unable to speak. She tried to open her mouth but no words came out.

"Viv, Who's the-" She looked at the door and found the two handsome young men. She gulped and composed herself. "How may we help you?" She asked in her awfully cheery voice.

"Oh. We're Luffy's brothers and she's not answering her phone since yesterday so we thought we'll drop by." The blonde man said to the girls. Nami and Vivi just looked at each other. They really need to talk about their new roommate especially when she have these gorgeous young men as her brothers!

"I see. Well, she still have class.. I think, but you can wait here if you want.." Nami ushered the two guys to come inside and they agreed. Nami and Vivi introduced themselves then they settled to chat in the living room.

"Thank you for letting us in. If I may ask, do you know where's our sister last night? We were supposed to eat out but she didn't answer her phone." Ace asked with a worried expression. Nami is trying to find the 'scary' part in the two brothers. They were both polite and nice, they are really far from Usopp and Zoro's description. She looked at her friend who also looks like she's thinking the same thing. Nami cleared her throat.

"She's with us. We planned to gave her a party in the nearby bar, so sorry if we messed up your plans." Ace and Sabo flinched by the mention of the word 'bar'. They want to scold the two girls but they were just doing it out of their good will so they refrained themselves. Sabo smiled at the two girls.

"No it's okay. I'm glad that Luffy is making new friends." And it's girls..hallelujah.

"Sorry if she caused you any trouble." The black haired man said.

"No. Not at all. Actually, we didn't know what happened because we got really drunk last night and our friends just dragged us in their dorm to sleep."

"Friends..you mean girls right?"

"Oh some of our guy friends..why?" Nami replied nonchalantly. Ace's eyes were twitching while Sabo's palm were sweating profusely. They left their sister alone in one day and she's already having sleepovers with guys, partying in clubs and drinking?! Is this the rebellious stage everyone's talking about? Is this the consequences they have to faced when they asked their sister to try college? Is this the end of their sister's innocence?! Ace forced a laugh.