Sunset

After everyone calmed down, they all settled themselves into the living room. They won't repeat the same mistake again so, they all sit close to the girl and finished the movie. When they thought it was over, the killer's face flashed and Usopp shrieked in fright waking the redhaired man up. They all looked at long nose man and glanced over to Kid's direction.

"What was that?" He groggily opened his eyes only to be met by a pair of big black orbs staring at him. He closed his eyes as if checking if he's dreaming or not. When he opened his eyes again, he immediately jumped and remembered what happened. His face flushed when he saw all eyes on him.

"Shishishi. You're finally awake! My leg is starting to feel funny."

"I-I-m sorry. You should have waked me up."

"Don't worry about it! It was fun playing with your hair anyway." Playing with my hair? He looked confused for a moment then he remembered. 'I'll still play with your hair though..''Yeah, Yeah. Do whatever you like..' His eyes widened with the realization. He runs his hand to his hair only to be met by bunch of hair ties.

The men gulped, except for Zoro, Law and Killer who's about to burst out laughing with Kid's reaction. He was so red from embarrasment. He sure didn't know what he agreed to. Kid glared at the three and was about to remove the hair ties when Sanji, who's grinning from ear to ear, stopped him.

"Oh, did you not like it Mr. Eustass? Our Luffy-chan really did her best to do that, you know." Kid gaped at him. They aren't really trying hard in pissing him off.

"I-Its not that! It's just-"

"You don't like it?" Luffy peered at him innocently.

"Don't be sad Luffy-senpai! You can always play with my hair, just like what you always do before!" Bartolomeo said excitedly.

"Really? I miss playing wih your hair too!" The girl then turned to Kid. "You can remove it, If you don't like it." She smiled at him but it's clear that she's a bit disappointed.

Kid sighed. This is a trap. If he removed it now, the girl might not talk to her anymore and he doesn't like that but if he didn't remove it he'll be the laughing stock of all the people here. He was lost in his own word then an idea pop into his head.

"Oh no. I like it! It's just that there are too many hair ties. Is it okay if I keep this one?" He pointed to the hair tie that's above his forehead.

"Okay! I'll help you remove them." She said giddily.

Killer chuckled at his friend's predicament, no one could really say no to the girl. That's where he started to think if he was on Kid's spot, would he be like that too? He shivered. He just hopes that the girl won't look at his way or even notice his long blond hair. But it's too late.

"Next time. I'll play with Killer's hair!" She beamed at him. Killer gulped at the evil smiles that were directed at him.

"Then Zoro, Then Sanji, Then Usopp, Then Robot-Ossan! Ooh! Ooh! Nami and Vivi too! And maybe "

"It's Franky."

"Right."

"And there's no way, I'm letting you touch my super hair." The girl looked down feeling dejected and the men gave Franky their most evil glare that they could muster. He gulped.

"Okay maybe a little bit."

"Hooray!"

Then she started to work on their hairs.

-

When Nami and Vivi woke up, It was already 7am. They prepared their bathing suits and towels then they went downstairs. It would be a shame if they didn't fully enjoy this vacation since they are going to return to reality later on. Nami and Vivi exchanged curious glances when they saw all the boys have hair ties on their hair.