SATURDATES

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!

.......of my last update! Ha ha ha OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY. :(((((((((((( I am deeply sorry for almost abandoning this fic and also for the unannounced hiatus. I've been busy. [mmm why the fuck you lyin plays in the background] No. But seriously. I already have this drafted its been sitting here on my drafts for months and for some reason I can't continue it. I don't even know why but that's what happened. Also, I got into another fandom *coughs* Haikyuu!! *coughs* and it consumed my soul so I really doesn't have the time. I am back now though but I am doing my thesis right now. THAT'S RIGHT MY DEAR READERS THIS TRASH AUTHOR RIGHT HERE WILL BE GRADUATING NEXT YEAR BOO YEAH. Hopefully tho. That's why I might update....next year? Lol. nah. I'm just kidding but I will try to finish this I swear to all things holy. I will never let you guys down again. ♡

SO ENJOY THIS 11K WORDS MONSTROSITY I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT <3

I hope I paid for my sins a little :>

-

This is not a date. This is not a date. This is not a da- Damn! He's been repeating the words on his head for a hundred times now. He knows that this is no way, in shape or form, a date but he can't helped but feel nervous. He gathered all of his self confidence that would total for a whole month worth as he knocks on the door.

He heard footsteps and yelling before he was met by the orange haired girl. Nami stared at the man and rolled her eyes, "You're going on a date and you're wearing that?" She pointed at the plain gray v-neck shirt and jeans the man is wearing.

"It's not a date." He declared but the girl just smirked at him and said, "Whatever you say, Zoro." The girl let him in and he was told to sit on the couch and wait. Apparently Luffy is still in the middle of a 'makeover' but it sounds more like 'torture' going by the 'aws' and the 'ouch' he's been hearing.

"It hurts!"

"Shut it, Luffy!"

"This is for your own good Luffy-chan."

And the man heard screaming and hisses of pain on the other side of the room. What's going on in there? He walked towards the room and when he was about to knock, the door opened revealing a human? A doll? Zoro doesn't even know for he was fighting the urge to hug the tiny creature then and there but he stop and composed himself.

The girl was staring at him with her big doe eyes with her curled hair that makes her cuter than she already is and she's wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts with suspenders and a bowler hat that fits her personality perfectly. He was brought back to reality when the blue haired girl cleared her throat.

"I see, our hard work paid off. " Vivi grinned at Nami but Zoro didn't pay attention to any of them because his main focus is the girl in front of him.

"Now, shoo! Off you go!" Nami said as she pushed them outside the room, throwing Luffy's sling bag in the process.

Zoro let Luffy ride his motorbike - which is a miracle according to Nami because that guy rarely no, more like never let anyone ride on it like ever so the orange haired girl knew that Luffy really is special.

"Bye Nami! Bye Vivi!" The girl smiled and waved as they sped off the distance.

"I hope they don't get lost..." Nami sighed and looked at Vivi.

--

"Zoro, are we there yet?" Luffy asked behind the man's shoulder and to be honest, the man doesn't even know the answer to that but his pride is on the line here so he just calmly looks around and cleared his throat, "Yeah. Just fifteen more minutes." He smiled confidently as he glanced at the girl's face and to his relief, the girl bought his lie.