Meeting the brothers

Silence.

No one was talking when they discovered that these two brothers were a pretty famous duo in the area. Franky didn't know that the girl's brother were Fire Fist Ace and Dragon Claw Sabo. Seriously, who would've thought? They are one of the powerhouses here and their names were known all over the town. Sure, Franky often heard them talking about a cute sister when they were visiting his pub but who would have made a connection, right?

Ace cleared his throat breaking the silence, "So.." They all gulped. "I've been hearing about you guys from my sister. Care to explain why are you 'hanging out' with her?" The freckled man asked raising his eyebrow. He completely doesn't give a shit about what the people called him these days all he wants to know is why are these men hanging out with their little sister.

For Franky it was a really comical situation but one look at the older brothers he knew that they were dead serious and if he is one of these men he'll probably shit his pants right now.

When the old man left, the brothers asked Bartolomeo, Marco, Thatch and Izo to keep Luffy company and the other girls too because according to Ace he have something to 'discuss' with the boys and Bartolomeo immediately knew what he meant by that so he obliged. And now no one knows where they are except for the two brothers of course.

"Ah, Eh- Ace, Zoro, Sanji and Chopper are my friends and they are friends with Nami and Vivi so, when Luffy came here they became her friends too so, that's why they ended up hanging out with her." Zoro, Sanji and Chopper mentally thanked Usopp. Although the curly haired man was a bit nervous because he might get punished for introducing - although he's clearly not at fault - these men to their precious little sister he tried to atleast protect his friends.

"We've met him before." Sabo pointed towards the green haired man's direction. "And I know some of you here" He eyed the red haired man and his blond friend. "But could you just kindly introduce yourselves and like what my brother said, state your intentions." He declared too serious for their liking.

"Look, I'm not doing this." Law stood up from his chair and was about to leave when the freckled man stretch out his legs to stop him.

"You don't have a say on this. It's either you stay and we decide if we want you to hang around with our sister OR you leave right now and never meet her again. Your chances are getting thin now so I suggest you sit down."

Law rolls his eyes but complied. He's not in the mood for fighting anyone right now especially the girl's brothers! The girl would hate him for it and he doesn't want that.

Chopper just looked at the interaction and he's really getting nervous! They are really scary people especially when angry so, not wanting their anger to be directed at him he decided to introduce himself first, " I'm Tony Tony Chopper! But you can call me Chopper. Just like what Usopp said, Nami and Vivi introduced Luffy to us and we became close immediately! She's a really cool person. And oh! I'm studying medicine and that's why I know Law and I introduced Luffy to him." He smiled sheepishly.

Kid glared at the boy. So he was the reason why Trafalgar Law know the girl! If it wasn't for him they wouldn't even meet! Law wouldn't even give the girl a second glance since she looks innocent and far from his usual 'type' of girls.

Ace and Sabo just exchanged looks and they both know that the boy wasn't a threat but he needs to remind him not to introduce their sister to men just like that.

The next one to speak is Sanji, " My name's Sanji and I'm a cook" He said seriously then his eyes turned into heart shapes and clasped his hands together and positioned it on his right cheek as he wriggled funnily. "Don't worry I will feed and take good care of Luffy-chwan along with Nami-swan and Vivi-chwan~! ♥"