Chapter 4 - Meeting Nikki -

Sorry i havn't updated in ages, i do try but i am really stressed with exams at the moment and i can't think of main story line.

So here it is this is more of a filler chapter but it introduces a new character

please

vote

comment

fan

ENjoy!

---------------------------

(Harry's Pov)

'NIALL GIVE ME BACK MY SHOE!'

'WHO TOUCHED MY HAIR JEL!'

'GUYS STOP MUCKING ABOUT...NOW....OUCH...I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT TOMLINSON!'

Do they ever Shut. Up. The answer to that is no and trust me i know. I sat at the kitchen table with my head in my hands. I am trying to recover from the extreme hangover i have from last night's new year party. It was an awesome night. I never realised how much of a partier Megane was but now i am even more in love with her. Seriously though, my head is pounding and to make things worse these guys, i call my friends are being louder than usual.

'LOUIS! YOU OVER FED MY TURTLES!'

'HAVE MERCY!'

'I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE ME IN CHARGE OF THEM!'

I groaned, turning my head slightly to see Sky fast asleep on the couch. How can she sleep with them shouting every. Single. Thing. I closed my eyes and imagined peace and quiet. I blocked out every sound around me. Unfortunately it didn't last long because my phone rang.

'Hello' I grumbled not in the mood to talk. I didn't even look at the caller ID.

'Hazzabear is that really the way to talk to your sister.' My sibling joked on the other end.

'NIKKI!...owww...hey how's it going?' I regretted cheering at the start as my head started throbbing again.

'Did you party to much last night? And yes i'm fine.'

'Is it obvious? So what's up?'

'Well i just wanted to ask you if you would come pick me up seeing as I am on a train right now and will be arriving in London in about...10 minuets.' She said but i missed half of it seeing as the boys were still shouting across the house.

'Yeah sure i'll get a taxi over...wait outside for me okay.' I ordered.

'Okay see you soon bro.' Once she had hung up, i some how managed to pull myself up. Ignoring the arguing around me, i grabbed my stuff before heading out the door. No one seemed to notice me disappearing. I pulled my hood up trying the best i could to cover my face. The last thing i need right now, is to be stormed with fans. I decided to walk to the station, hoping the fresh air will help my head.

I think everyone is dying inside like me right now because the streets are dead. Although, if i had a choice right now, i would be in bed too. I felt the cold winter breeze and dug my hands deeper into my pockets whilst attempting to keep warm. I was enjoying the quiet.

When i arrived at the station i could already see Nikki outside waiting. Her long curly hair hung over her shoulders as she stood freezing. She turned in my direction and gleamed with excitement.

'HAZZA!!!!' She screeched whilst i jogged across the road, carefull not to get run over.

'Please don't scream..' I winced. She apologised before pulling me into a hug. 'I've missed you Nikki'