Chapter 11 - Making up -

(Sky's Pov)

Hanging out with Lucy was so much fun. She is such a nice person which makes me feel really bad for judging her before knowing who she really was. She says she would have done the same thing though, considering what she looked like. 

We had spent the day out and the by the end of it we had both found a new friend but now I am shattered. After all the arguments and constant running about this week, I am ready to flop. I promised myself I would talk to Lou first though and get him to ask out Nikki. Everyone seriously owes me a lot of thank you about now.

The house was quite when I got in and it worried me. It was like being at the beginning of all the arguments when no one spoke and I do not want to relive that. Now, I may have been tired but as no one was around, I decided to do a random dance in the living room to the silent music in my head. Who knows why. 

'Why?' Louis chuckled from the doorway which made me jump out of my skin.

'Why not?' I replied and he shook his head laughing. 'Where is everybody?' 

'Well. Harry and Megane are still out making up for the argument. Kate, Niall, Liam and Scar went out for dinner together. I think Josh and Seth are out and Nikki went for a walk with Lily. So I was home alone until you returned, dancing around like a fool.' He smirked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

'What is wrong with dancing like a fool? Last time I checked, you do it too. A lot. And I swear this family of ours keeps growing every day.' I shrugged flopping on the couch, exhausted. Lou came and sat next to me, pulling me in for a hug.

'It does, doesn't it. Hmm, I miss our twinny time.'

'Me too. We have been so busy lately that we haven't had any Sky and Lou time.' 

'Well we go back on tour in a couple weeks and you head into the studio, so how about before we leave we have a Lou and Sky day.' He grinned.

'Sounds like a plan.' I agreed pulling a funny face. It resulted in Lou poking his tongue out at me and then me mimicking him. This only ended in us in fits of laughter.

'So where have you been all day?' Louis questioned, curiously.

'That's something I wanted to talk to you about. Now before you say anything, here me out.' I said and we both sat up straight as he nodded. 'Right. I went to talk to management about you and Lucy.' 

'Sky. I told you not to get involved.' He interrupted and I pointed my finger at him.

'Hey no Interrupting and besides you all only told me not to talk to you about it. Anyways, I never made it to management. I  bumped into Lucy and at first I started having a go at her but then she told me everything. I know management were making you date her but she told me she didn't want to do it anymore because she knows you like Nikki and she likes someone else. Her whole look was a disguise and she is actually a really nice person. That is why I spent the day hanging out with her. So I guess she will be another person added to our family.' I explained.

'I'm sorry Sky. I didn't mean to hurt Nikki but you can't go against management. You have to understand.' He sobbed, close to tears.

'I do understand Lou. I hate management but we all have to live something we hate. From what I have learnt growing up with the best twin though, is that rules are made to be broken. Lucy quit so you could get your girl, so go get her and if Harry says anything about dating his sister then he can come talk to me.' I said and Lou smiled. 

'How come I have the best twin ever?

'Because that twin is me and I am awesome.' I bragged with a smug look.