Spilled Words

Hex

My brain is stuttering and my heart is off to the races, I really hope I am understanding his question correctly. My knowledge on bikers is from talking with Siri about her childhood. She told me stories and if I am correct an old lady is like a girlfriend, maybe…I don't know. My fingers twisting in the hairs on the back of his neck freeze.

What if I am wrong?

"Hex. Baby. Look at me." His voice is soft, coaxing me out of my panic. "You are it for me. My one person to spend my life with, the one who belongs on the back of my bike and no one else."

His amber eyes shine with devotion, his fingers curling into my sides possessively. "Old ladies are for life Hex… not like girlfriends or fucks or flings, old ladies are more sacred than anything."

"For life…" I can feel my face flush. What the hell am I doing? Wasn’t I mad at him? I could have sworn I was.

Even still, looking at those eyes so filled with love, his touch filled with such care, I can't help it. I forgive it all, listening to my heart and not my head. He is the man I am betting my heart on. 

I nod once more before leaning into him, my lips brushing over his in a light pass. A soft sigh escapes him as my tongue gently traces the seam of his delightfully inviting mouth. One of my hands detangles itself from his soft hair and runs down his chest, purposefully tracing the tight muscles, giving a flick to that single barbell.

A hum of appreciation is all I can manage, nipping at his jaw lightly, enjoying the slight stubble against my skin. His hips grind against me and I can feel his throbbing desire that matches my own. I slide my body down him as I force him to roll on his back, though had he wanted to stop me he could have. My fingers skim the waist of his jeans as his hands fist the sheets at his sides.

"You don't want to touch?" My voice is quiet, pouty. I want to feel his hands on me, I need it. It can however wait.

"I do but…" he growls as he inhales, eyes flickering with shame. "I need you to be in control right now…please."

"Oh?" I smirk as I pop the button on his jeans with one hands as the other works the belt buckle free. "Why is that Adrian? Why do you need me in control?"

He hisses as I slowly lower his zipper letting my fingers just graze the stiff, warmth hidden there. I shimmy his pants over his hips just enough for his rigid length to pop free causing a shudder to go through him. His eyes still stay focused on me, watching as I appreciate him. My nails scrape over his barely concealed abs causing him to jerk.

"I.." his voice cracks and his cheeks redden, a shy look I have never seen on this burly biker. "Can't…."

His words cause me to pause, my heart leaping into my throat. I know my eyes show fear as he seems to understand where my mind is going but he doesn't move. Instead he looks away causing me to whimper, retracting my hands.

"I can't control myself with you, Hex." His voice is soft and riddled with embarrassment. "I feel like a teenage boy who might go off just by feeling your skin against mine. Every time I touch you I don't want to let go, I want to feel you on me always. If I let myself go, if I let myself touch you…I might become greedy…"

I lean down slowly, knowing he isn’t paying attention to my movements right now but I keep listening. His voice has hurt in it, pain, fear. Things I don’t want him to feel with me. 

"I won't want you to leave my side, leave my reach. I already don't." He swallows, hard, still not looking at me. "I want it all Hex…"
Leaning the last bit forward, my tongue darts out to lick the salty bead off his tip and he gasps, before running a finger up the underside of his shaft. "What exactly does that mean Adrian?"

Lapping at his engorged head as my fingers wrap loosely around him, watching as he fights a groan and instead arches his back in encouragement. I lightly knead his testicles before sliding him in my mouth with a moan. He bucks, taking in a deep breath.

"Fuck…I..want.." He gasps each word as I slowly engulf his length in my mouth before slowly backing off then repeating the process. "..You…I..want..to wake up…with you everyday..to live with you…to hold..Oh Fuck…what are you doing with your tongue?…Fuck.."

He is panting as his hands try to grip everything but me. Frustration washes over me but I ignore it, instead letting out a throaty growl over his pulsing member that makes him hiss in pleasure. If he doesn't want to touch me yet then so be it, I will still enjoy this. Him like putty in my hands.

"I…want.. to….forever..to.. Hex... fuck…I want to marry you." He gets out just as he explodes under my minstrations, thick hot ropes releasing with a guttural growl, his knuckles white from exertion.

I release his member from my mouth making sure to not miss a bit of his seed on my lips. His eyes are hazy but locked on me, affection, desire, I see it in those amber depths. His hands immediately grab my hips and pull me down into him, his lips latching on my neck.

" Did you..?" I mumble out without expecting an answer. Heat of the moment and all.

"I love you Hex, I really and truly love you." He whispers softly against my skin, his hands cupping my ass. "I want to be with you forever. I want us to live together. And one day I want my ring on your finger. My last name attached to yours. I want it all."

It's moving so fast but I want that too, gods I do. Deep down it is what I have always wanted. A man who loves me just as deep as I love him. Who knew I would find him in small town nowhere in this deliciously sexy man? 

I let out a gasp as his teeth graze my jugular, barely holding in a moan as he laps the flesh with his thick tongue. His fingertips dig into my ass cheeks, his arms wrapping tighter. He grinds himself against my heat, biting his bottom lip.

Bang! Bang!

Pounding on his door halts his hands along with a deep voice that snaps. "Church in ten!"

Adrian curses under his breath before sliding my body off of his and onto the plush bed. He sheepishly looks at me before softly kissing my lips. As he pulls away I can see his reluctance to go.

"I gotta go, work calls…You stay right here. We are not finished, not even close." He moves to stand, pulling his jeans up over his hips with a lopsided grin on his face. "I will be back as fast as I can. You're gonna be my old lady."

He starts for the door but rethinks it and returns to place a kiss on my forehead. I just lay watching as he grins one more time before closing the door behind him. A blush spreads over my face as I bury my face in his pillow, inhaling his masculine scent with a unrestrained moan.

Laughing to myself I decide to shower, he might be awhile after all. Getting off the  bed I open the top drawer on his dresser, socks, not what I am looking for. Sliding it closed I move on to the next drawer and smile, his shirts. I grab a plain black one and head to the bathroom.