Twenty questions

Adrian

I have been getting glimpses of her porcelain skin since I arrived, the tattoos that cover her right side and if I am correct wrap around her waist. Her shirt rises up when she bends, her cheeks peek from beneath her tiny shorts. It has been hard not to listen to my dick a few times already but I am a gentleman, most of the time. This woman is making it hard though.

I watch her line the mattress up before dropping it in place with ease, a look of triumph on her face. She falls back on the mattress and arches her back slightly in something that comes off as unintentional sexiness. Her neck is exposed and I just want to lick her soft looking skin.

I take a seat next to her as her arms stretch above her head. Her legs are tone and the tattoos on the right one match the ones on her arm. I let my hand brush her leg as I shift to lay on my side, looking her in the eyes. She lets her eyes trail down my chest and I can feel my pants getting tighter.

“Thank you for the help.” She smiles a dazzling smile at me. “I don’t think I would have been able to get it upstairs myself.”

I chuckle. “Need anything else moved?”

“Nope, I don’t own much furniture. I still have a desk to assemble and some bookshelves but that has to wait until the cable guy comes by. My couch should be here by lunch too.” She sighs and gives me a look like she isn’t ready for me to leave, of course I could be imagining it. It has been a while since I have felt this interested in anyone.

“Do you maybe just wanna hang out then? I am off today while some things get settled.” I lean in closer getting a whiff of her sweet smell. I really want to know how she feels against me, squirming with desire crying out my real name.

“Sure, we did say friends. What did you have in mind?” she rolls on her side to face me so that our legs are touching and there are only inches between the rest of us.

“I want to get to know you better. Twenty Questions?” This was a common tactic I used to get girls, a little bit of info goes a long way. She gives me a ridiculous look, like I was a child almost, before smiling and nodding. I am going to milk this.

“We both answer the question though.” She chimes in with a grin. “Less embarrassing that way.”

I agree but decide to go first. I start with a simple one. “Age?”

“23.”

“27."

“Older hmm?” She licks her lips as her eyes flicker to my mouth. “Siblings?”

“Three, two male, one female, all younger, but I have the club they are like family too.”

“Two sisters, one older, Luciana, one younger, Avandia .”

I didn’t peg her for a middle child, she seems to dominant. “When did your last serious relationship end?”

“Ooo… okay, little over six months ago.” She sighs looking a bit put off, her green eyes flashing with emotion.

“Two years ago.” I frown thinking about it, Kate really did scare me off from relationships. She was the first and last woman I had tried to be with.

“Favorite color?” she tries to deflect the line of questioning with a typical one.

“Green.”

“Me too.” She smiles again looking slightly pleased.

I look at her for a moment before proceeding. I really want to know why a girl like her is single so I ask, knowing full well I shouldn’t. “Why did your last serious relationship end?”