Preface

Greetings everyone!

So this fan fiction is written by Annie (or Anna), the second admin of this page!

Please do not copy or translate without permission. Please have honor among the business, we all are heading in the same boat here.

I do not mean to hurt anyone's feelings or feelings towards the actors by this fan fiction. This story is purely made for entertainment purposes and is formed with an original idea.

Many aspects of the story differ from reality, including biological and physical features, background setups, and relationships. This fanfiction contains graphic content and descriptions.

⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠
• Blood
• Abuse/Parental Abuse
• Homophobia
• Anti-feminism
• Violence
• Sexual Activity
• Sensitive humanistic content
• Shame/ Disgrace
• Strong Language
(Ik all this is normal on Wattpad but I want to make this ff safe for everyone.)

You can find Teasers to the next chapter after every chapter and some random questions too, make sure to answer them so I get to know my lovely audience.! I'll put trigger warnings over every chapter too.

If you find any grammatical mistakes anywhere do tell me so I can correct them.

Threat~> Also, it took me a lot of time to write it and I'm not looking for hate. Please try to be good to me and each other. I'm strictly against toxicity and trust me if I really got offended, Ivy (the first admin) will come after you and she's a real bitch. My wife's very possessive.😌

BRIGHTWIN IS REAL!

Happy reading everyone! Hope you all will like the story.