#9: Sins & Questions

A/n: Trigger warning~> Toxic content and graphic depictions.

_________________

At this point, both Bright and Win could sketch out a perfect interrogation room. It's been a month since they've been called back and forth for the interrogation at the police station.

They both disassociated everything about Mother to keep her out of the matter. Both of them are living like they're lifeless. Bright tries to get over his guilt by escaping.

Even being in misery himself, Win keeps checking on the alcohol bottles in the house every time he steps back in. No matter what he says to Bright, he doesn't listen.

Bright's been staying intoxicated from day to night for weeks now. He's being a matter of concern for both his family members now. Left out, family.

"When will you stop? Is this just a joke to you?! To ruin yourself like this?!", Win shot at Bright who just came back from the Court where they decided to close their file after a month of investigation and finding nothing.

"Why does it matter? Everything is like a joke now. Everything's like a petty joke that doesn't even matter to a single soul here.", Bright commented taking two hits of strong whiskey in between.

"Bright you need to stop. This was coming and this had to happen to him! It's not your fault!"

"How is it not?!", Bright jumped down Win's throat standing up. "You think anything that is correct needs to be brought by getting your hands dirty? I've tainted my soul Win! My soul! The same soul I used to dream about combining with your pure one."

Win's face twisted to worry as Bright spoke and held its place when he ran upstairs.

Win was able to enter before Bright shut his door. All Win need at that moment was to hug Bright to transfer some warmth to him. And so he did. He hugged Bright with all his might.

Maybe this is it. Win thought to himself.

It's not one day that Win thought about Father, all he saw in his dreams and glimpses were Bright's scared sole in his eyes when he was holding the gun. It's Bright and only Bright that means something to Win and he knows things have changed for him towards Bright.

Win felt cold lips on his neck. Win's cozy feeling was suddenly replaced with a chill. Bright sucked on Win's neck. Bright's hand took trips off the possible places they can go on Win's body.

Win's effort didn't help, nor did they stop Bright from pushing him on the bed. Bright's orbs were dark as Win tried to find eye contact but failed. Bright was hovering over him before he crashed his lips on Win.

It was getting messier every second.

"Bright wai-", Win was losing everything here.

Win's shirt was unbuttoned as Bright took all that he can take from his mouth and moved to his body. The warm tears can easily be felt on Win's body.

"Bright stop it. please! You don't want this."

Bright not listening a word of Win kept on getting aggressive, muffling his every plead with a kiss. As if his resentment is going to feel like nothing by doing this. At some point, it was working. The only thing Bright felt was the rush in his body to possess the fragile body of Win.

Win was getting the hit. He knew he won't be able to handle it if all this drift on for a little longer. Win was left in his boxers and his opened shirt now as Bright left trails of marks on his body. Under his thigh, on his hip bone, on the t-bone, side of the torso, and many more.

With all the strength Win pushed Bright and he fell off the bed, quickly standing up as if to save the embarrassment.

They both looked at each other as Bright took in the view of Win. He couldn't believe what he was doing as tears found their way out of his eyes and his face fell down. He went down to the floor crying.

"It's all my fault. I'm so sorry!", bright cried louder as Win went beside him on the floor to console him.

"Bright look up."

"You want to know what's up right?", Bright asked looking straight into Win's eyes. "I'll tell you. You. It's you and your purity and innocence that trigger me. I killed a man. I killed my own stepfather and your Father! This deed will stay with me forever and I can't afford to taint your being with my misdeeds! I won't be able to handle that nor can I afford to lose you again."

"Bright...", Win tried to console but was cut off.

Bright cupped his face. "I thought I lost you at the moment I saw that Man standing close to you. There was so much blood. If I could I would never think of looking at you in so much blood but I can't. I dream about it every fucking day!", Bright cursed making Win notice deep circles under his eyes.

"Bright. Look at me. Listen to me. You're not wrong. You did nothing wrong! A man like him did that to himself. He told me that blood I shed was the same as him but trust me it wasn't. The darkness in his blood was something that bought him to the point of making his own stepson to shoot him. It was him, and not you. You haven't tainted your soul and you'll not taint anyone else's. It'll all be alright.", Win said and gave Bright a small smile.

Bright felt a little light-hearted and hugged Win. They both slept in the same room and it was the first time in a whole month that they didn't wake up to see the face of the night in between.

It was just relief. Clear of all the hindrances. The hindrance that got their hands dirty and gave both of them a tainted soul.

____________

Teaser: "C'mon! It'll look great on you!"

"That's maid outfit for heaven's sake! I'm not wearing that!"

Random Question: What do you think about the death of the Father? Were Bright and Win right here or did they really commit a sin?

[Again, no judgment or hate comments over any of the answers. I'll monitor all of you!]