#10: CEOs & Your Love

A/n: Idk if this is a trigger warning or what but we got Blindfolds here...

___________

Everything was decorated with blue silk and silver wiring at the auditorium. The place was full of chatter which even increased when a young boy with his Mother in the prettiest dress walked inside.

Win and Mother walked in to be greeted by all the employees. Meeting everyone bought a bitter memory to them as they gave condolence to Father in front of them. But it also bought relief to them, that something unnecessary was prevented before ruining a lot in their lives.

It's been four months since his death now and Bright has been done with his studies and received a high-level Business Administration degree.

The banner hung above the banquet stage says in large bold words: Congratulations to our new CEO!

Both Win and Mother took the front table and waited for the show to start. In not much time it all started and Bright was supposed to enter the Banquet. The spotlight was pointed to him as Bright dressed in a full three-piece black tuxedo walks out of the curtain instantly catching Win's eye.

Win's ears turned red when Mother chuckled at him because he moved in his seat to fix his pants when Bright entered. Bright was smoothly presented with the position of CEO for Father's company which he gladly accepted promising a lot of improvement which Father would've never worked upon.

Bright joined Win and Mother at their table shortly after his speech. Bright gave Win a sly look as Win got reminded of what happened three days back.

"C'mon this will look great on you!", Bright said blocking Win's way.

"No! This is embarrassing!", Win wined trying to rush off their shared bedroom now.

"It's not! At least try it!", Bright wined leaning into peck Win.

"NO! Not at all!", Win blocked him.

"I won't go to the Company's party on Saturday if you don't wear it!", Bright warned.

"But Bright that's a maid outfit for god's sake!"

"Pick your choice.", Bright shrugged.

Win was the one who convinced Bright to take up Father's company as Bright was not interested in leading the company. It took a lot of time and effort for Win to make bright understand that he can change everything for people working in that company by his actions. Win didn't want all his efforts to go down the drain and he decided to agree.

"Fine! But I'll wear it after we've been done with the party.", Win put his condition.

"But that's too late! This outfit will be disheartened.", Bright gave Win Bambi's eyes but Win stood his ground.

Eventually, Bright had to agree to Win and also agree to wear what Win chooses for him at the party.

Now, Win's stomach was blowing with butterflies! He knew the maid outfit was not just for Bright to enjoy by the looks. All this worry made the whole party, meeting with people, signing contracts and delicious food skip out to the home for Win.

"I guess you know what are you doing?", Bright asked Win with a smirk clear in his voice.

Win gulped while putting his phone and wallet on the table before turning around. Bright was loosening his tie, his upper buttons were open revealing his chest to give goosebumps to Win. Bright's Tux was on the chair nearby.

"I have a condition. ", Win said before clearing his throat.

"Even though I don't want to, I can't say no to you.", Bright said moving closer to Win in the warm room.