#5: Gossiping & Friends

A/n: Trigger Warning~> Strong language.

______________

The door of the shining black Porsche opened to reveal Win. He carefully got off the vehicle with his bag.

The gasps and whispering were clear around the campus of Win's University. He looked everywhere confused before he heard his name from behind.

"Win? You okay?", Bright asked from the driver's seat.

Win put on a smile and shut the door quickly. Then he bent down to look at Bright from the window.

"Yeah all good. So, you can go home without me...I'll get back myself.", Win told Bright with a smile and blush on his cheeks.

"I'm afraid but that's not possible little bro.", Bright replied.

"What?"

"I'll pick you up. When will you be free?", Bright asked.

"But...", Win tried to protest.

"No buts baby bro!", Bright said his forehead wrinkling.

Before Win could say anything some girls popped up beside Win and almost pushed him off the window.

Win took the chance and ran away from there leaving Bright hanging...

A tiny figure appeared next to a panting Win and said, "Woah! Since when you know Bright?!"

"Since forever!", Win said between his heavy breathes.

"What?! I considered myself your best and only friend and you never told me?!", the little girl exclaimed.

"Can we continue while getting close to class otherwise, we'll be late.", Win asked her.

"Fine fine"

Once they were in the classroom, Ann began again.

"How do you know Bright?!"

"Uh...Long story short, he's my stepbrother."

Ann's face was blank before it exploded!

Win wasn't able to hear much in her fast and high voice. He even thought that she spoke some Chinese in between.

"Calm down! I can't understand you!", Win tried to make her sit back down on her seat from which she jumped while yelling nonsense.

"I- what?! You know I hate betrayals! You don't deserve my friendship!", she said in a dramatic way while wiping off fake tears.

"Oh, cmon. We never got along! It wasn't big for me. Plus, I didn't even know you know him!", Win protested.

"How can someone not know Bright?! I mean he's cut out for being a model and imagine him being a CEO after getting his Business degree! That'll be a K-drama lead coming to life!", she said while fanning herself.

"Uh...well. Is he that popular?!"

"Dude open your phone! You'll be on the top right now to be getting out of Bright's car!", she said.

Win took out his phone and saw that Ann was right! There were hundreds of photos of him with different angles of the moment he got out of Bright's car.

Before he can even panic properly, the class started.

Win used to like school and lectures because he felt liberated there with his best friend Ann. She was a living joke for him but he loved her. It was like, for a long time only she used to bring a smile to his face.

Today, Win wasn't liking it all. He was panicking about being popular and being shipped with Bright. If anyhow father got to know about this ship or more problematic thing-about this ship being sailed already, they both will be able to find their grave in the backyard.

It was recess and everyone was waving to Win and calling him to sit next to them in the cafeteria. Win can't help but wonder, how Bright can affect him so much.

The thought of Bright reminds him about last night where Bright did all those embarrassing things that lived in Win's head.

God knows, how Win held his moans to himself.

Bright sat at his regular empty table but today people joined him to fill up the place very enthusiastically! The place was so packed that when Ann got there she literally had nowhere to sit.

"You've got to be kidding me. Y'all hoes have to get off! Like right now!", she yelled over everyone's heads.

"And excuse me but who are you?", one of the girls sitting on the table with a high-pitched voice asked.

"Who am I? Bitch who are you?! This is my seat since forever, get up before you regret it."

"Ann calm down! You don't need to fight we can just sit somewhere else.", Win said getting up but a skinny girl pulled him to sit back caressing his chest.

"You don't need to honey. God knows what this ugly girl wants. Let her beg there!", she said to Win.

Win was starting to get frustrated now.

"You know what? I love the modifications you did to your uniform!", Ann compliments her making her shirt like a crop top which almost exposed everything, and her mini skirt that didn't mean to hide a thing.

"Of course you do.", she said with a smirk.

"Go stand at the corner, you might make some money!", it was evident that the whole cafeteria's attention was on their table by the 'oos' that you heard after Ann's comeback.

That girl stood up and yelled, "How dare you?! You ugly..."

Before she could complete her rant, Ann threw a bowl of congee on her face!

Win quickly got up and dragged her out of there while she kept on throwing slurs at that girl.

Whatever it was, both Win & Ann got a good laugh out of it later.

Time passed with classes, Win telling the story of him and Bright to Ann except for the part of last night and Win tutoring Ann.

"So what's going on between you two?", asked Ann.

"Wha- what?", Win stumbled.

"I mean it's evident how you blush while telling me small stories about him", she remarked.

"That- nothing. Nothing's going on.!"

"Your high tone begs to differ.", she pointed.

Win signed. "Okay. But you're taking this to your grave! Understand?"

Ann popped up her 3 fingers in a Chinese swear while eating her cheese balls.

"So we accidentally kissed yesterday and all that I thought were stupid feelings for Bright caught me and well...we did it.", as soon as Win completed Ann spit out the apple honey juice she was drinking now.

Win laughed.

"Win!", someone called out from far.

Win looked forward to seeing Bright leaning on his Porche at a distance. Thankfully it was late evening which was why there weren't people surrounding him.

Though there was a guy standing next to him. He was tall and looked as sharp & dashing as Bright.

Both Win and Ann walked towards the Porche.

"How was your day baby bro?!", Bright asked giving Win a small head pat.

Before Win could answer Ann spoke up.

"You literally are perfect."

Bright looked down at Ann and got hesitant.

"Uh swasdi.", he wished.

"Oh, Swasdi Kha. I'm Ann, Win's friend.", she introduced herself.

"She's the one I told you about, last night.", Win noted.

"You guys talked about me while having sex?", Ann asked like a dumbass, and this time that other guy spit his apple honey juice.

"No! No! God!", Win exclaimed.

"Oh okay. But who's he? Is he in the story?", Ann asked pointing to that other guy?

"He's my friend.", Bright pointed.

"Sawasdee, I'm Lee, Lee Thanat.", Lee put his hand out to Ann who shook it while dropping her name.

"So...you guys can go. Ann and I can go back ourselves.", Win said to avoid Bright.

"Ann, how will you go home?", Lee interrupted.

"Uh, I'll drive my two Wheeler."

"Oh, where do ya live?"

"I live at Longhaul street."

"Me too!", Lee said.

"Oh really! Good, I can drive you if you don't have transport", Ann offered but got elbowed by Win.

"What was that for now?", Ann said while rubbing her arm.

"No why take the trouble. We'll just come by ourselves", Win pushed.

"Win it's fine. It's no trouble. Right Lee?", Bright turned to Lee but he was already bickering with Ann over what's better-cheese balls or seaweed chips.

They both walked away while fighting and Win was left with no other choice but to go with Bright...

______________

Teaser: "We're not dating!"

"I know. You think I would call this dating without giving you a big proposal?"

Random Question: Favorite food & song everyone! Quick, tell me!