#3: Abuse & Aid

A/N: Trigger warning!~> Parental Abuse, strong language & Violence.

____________

The shrill sound ran through the quiet house. Win's every impulse acted up the moment he heard the chair slide. Father's huge figure entered with Bright standing right beside him in the kitchen where Win and Mother were preparing for dinner.

"You think all this that you get around this house is free?!", Father jumped down Win's throat.

Win's face was pale. Everybody knew that something wrong happened at the date and Father needed to get his anger out. Unfortunately, Win was his target now and he knew it very well.

Father sprinted to Win and slapped him right across his face. With strength in comparison to both of them, you can guess how much it would've hurt. Mother's gasp was covered by the sound of the slap. 

Win was on the floor as Bright tried his very best to hold on to Father, he somewhere succeeds too, until Father pulled Win up by his collar.

Bright's eyes tried their best to find Win's eyes when he saw blood gushing out from the corner of Win's lips but failed. It wasn't the first time Win was tasting blood but rather anything he could think, what came to his mind was how will he explain his state to Ann. (A/n: coming character)

"Well, let me give you the reality check motherfucker! This is my house and you're just a puppet here.", Father yelled on Win's face.

Win's face was blank as if the pain numbed him all up. He looked at the hate in the eyes of the man who gave birth to him with those narrow slits. With nothing but toxicity around the father and the son, Father pushed Win's slim figure.

Win got hit by the corner of the kitchen counter in the waist and a shriek left his mouth. Saliva tinted with his fresh blood poured down his mouth over his knee as he came down to the floor clutching where he got hit.

Bright can't hate Father, nor can he see Win in the state he was right now. The storm inside his head resided with the next sound he heard.

"Enough!", Mother yelled and everything came to a halt. As if the disturbance was quiet. She walked up to Father and led him out of the kitchen while giving Bright a look.

As soon as both the parents walked out of the area Bright ran up to Win who was lying on the floor clutching his waist, curled up in a ball.

Bright tried to calm Win down but as soon as he placed a hand over Win's waist, he slapped it off him. 

Win felt nothing. He was down on the floor with blood smeared on his face and a wound on his waist which prevent him from thoughts. Bright had no clue what to do but he knew he had to do something. 

There was nothing new about what was happening in that situation but every time he came across this situation, it becomes all new to him.

"Win. We have to aid you up. Let's go up to my room."

"You don't have to."

"I'm not joking here. We have to check your wounds..."

"Stop faking it!", Win's voice was louder than what Bright assumed.

"Win it's not..."

"You never cared! And you never will!", Win propped up from one side still clutching onto his waist. "I get that you can't go against him but have you ever seen what he does to me?"

Bright kept quiet on his part.

"I remember it was all fun for you when we were young. You used to complain about me to Father for things I never did! It was a game for you and it's still a game for you!", Win threw his words at Bright like poison.

"Win. I'm sorry! I never imagined what you go through!"

"True. You never did and you never will!", Win stood up with the support of the counter.

"I tried to run but you snitched at me. Do you remember? Do you remember what happened to me that time?", Win's blood-smeared disheveled face stared into Bright's guilty one.

"You don't?", Win mocked. "Let me tell you. I was beaten up with anything that you can imagine in Father's study. I was kept locked in a room for a month with limited food and I did all the house chores, including yours", Win hissed showing his teeth reddened by blood.

Bright's eyes had pain, guilt, anger, and empathy at the same time. 

"And yet. And yet I can't hate you! Why?!", Win gripped Bright's shoulder yanking him while Bright gave him support from elbows.

"Why can't I hate you Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree?! WHY?!", Win yelled as much as he can in his situation. 

Tears shone down his neck under gold lamps making it all harder for Bright. Bright was speechless and had absolutely nothing to say. 

From the look of Win, he was too much in pain to restrain anyone at the moment which made Bright support him up to his room. Win sat at the side of the queen-size bed as Bright brought the first-aid kid. 

Bright went ahead to clean all the blood on the face. Bright poured some ointment on a bud to apply on the corner of Win's mouth after he was done cleaning. He skimmed the bud but Win turned his face with a wince. 

Bright tilted his head and turned Win's face towards himself. 

"Bright, it hurts...", Win whined trying to peel off Bright's hand off him.

"Look, I don't know what can I do to give you those relives I took from you in the past but what I can do right now is this. So please let me.", Bright said pointing to the bud in his hand.

"But it hurts..."

Bright adjusted himself to his side properly as he pulled Win in with his elbow making Win flinch. Win's arm shot to Bright's chest in order to maintain distance. 

"It won't take long.", Bright assured.

The wound was deep and it was supposed to hurt. Win's nails dug into Bright's arms every time the bud touched Win's lips. 

"Now one done. One more to go. Remove your shirt, let me see it.", Bright asked Win while throwing the used bud and cotton.

"What? I can do it myself.", Win said covering his chest with his arms.

"Don't be shy. You can't do it yourself."

"I can!"

"You know I can make you remove it too, right?", Bright asked sternly.

Win's eyes bobbed out at the sentence as he slowly removed his T-shirt.

Bright's eyes scanned his body until they came to the left of his waist which was noticeably red due to the hit. 

"Tell me how much it hurts okay?", Bright said as he placed his fingers over the area.

"Please, don't...", before Win could complete his sentence he winced as Bright slightly pressed his waist.

"Rate it on a scale to 10."

"Um...Somewhere around Eleven hundred and thirty one.", Win said which made both of the boys laugh a bit.

"I don't think there's some internal injury. I'll use the cream though.", Bright said as he took out a tube.

"Stay still."

"Will it hurt?"

"Maybe a bit."

It didn't. Win's whole concentration was solely on Bright's face which was inches away from his the whole time...

The next day had to be calm according to the plan of Win, which mostly included avoiding Father. It all worked fine till the time it was Dinner.

_______________

Teaser: "Bright you should know we can't do this!"

"Does that mean you want to?", Bright's counter-question left Win speechless.

Random Question:  What are the top five BLs you guys will recommend me to watch? (Any country, genre or pattern)