#2: Nutella & Licks

A/N: In this chapter, I've shown Win's height to be shorter than Bright. I know they both are of equal height. (I guess. Or maybe Win's a little taller...?)

Fluff alert! Enjoy <3

____________

"Sunday huh?", Win mumbled to himself after stretching in bed. 

As usual, he had no plans, unlike the way other people do on Sundays. One thing he was happy about was that his parents were going on a date for the lunch and will be back till evening only. After them leaving the place only some home workers would be left. 

His stepbrother's existence was the bare minimum in his life except that tingly feeling he had with him since they first started living together. It was pretty obvious that both boys weren't interested in talking or getting involved but the warm feeling Win always felt from Bright kept him curious for all these years.

As soon as Win walked down from the stairs his confusion about Bright being home or not was cleared. Bright sat on the couch doing something with the TV remote. 

Win walked down but had no clue what he wanted to do. He stood there looking at Bright for some time until he reverted his gaze. Win instantly walked to the kitchen with his head down. Win had a craving for Nutella bread and was preparing for the same when he realized that the current Nutella Jar was empty & he needs to get down a new jar from the top shelf which was out of his reach.

The island stools of the kitchen were light and small for Win to get help by climbing over one so he just tried getting it down by tip-toeing. It was nowhere near his reach.

Goosebumps came all over Win's body when a hard chest pressed against his back and a warm hand slide against his arm to reach the jar of Nutella and bring it down. 

Win abruptly turned to look up at Bright. Bright's face was emotionless. Bright placed the jar next to Win on the kitchen slap while placing his other hand on the counter against Win caging him in.

"You know you can ask for help, right?", he asked leaning in front of Win.

Win was flushed and no words came out of him. All his focus at that moment was to not touch Bright which Bright made very hard for him to do.

"Right?", Bright pressed.

"Y-yes."

"So why didn't you?"

"I didn't want to trouble you...", Win said in a low voice.

"Don't worry about things like those from now okay? Now I also want to eat Nutella Bread. Will you make some for me too?"

"Yeah sure.", Win said as Bright gave him some space to move away from him.

Win went on and spread a genuine amount of Nutella on two pieces of bread after slicing their edges. He passed the plate to Bright who was leaning on the kitchen island all this time while Win worked. 

Win passed the plate to Bright who's face was illuminating the rich gold lamp that lit up the kitchen area. 

In between the silence of an empty house, Bright dipped a finger in the Nutella and went to smear it on Win's cheek. Win turned to him with a shocked face. He tried to clear his face but Bright stopped him.

"Chocolate is good for your skin.", he pointed while he tried to control his laugh.

"Bright! Nutella is not just chocolate."

"Well, as I see it is.", Bright said after he smeared some more on the other side of Win's face.

"Hey!", Win whined.

"Your nose needs some too.", Bright said and was about to put some on Win's nose but Win ran out of his grip to the other side.

"Oh you can't run for long.", Bright warned, and then it was a round-a-bout game around the kitchen for a while until Bright tricked by running in the opposite direction to catch Win. 

Now Win was pushed against the counter by Bright making Win flushed as all his senses were lost at the moment. 

"Finally, gotcha'"

"Ye-yeah. You got me.", Win shuttered and tried to get out of Bright's grip but failed.

"Not so quick.", Bright said as he picked Win from his waist and landed him on the counter.

"B-Bright?", Win's voice hitched as he visibly gulped.

"Well now, we can't let go some perfectly made Nutella to waste right?", Bright's voice was deep & rash.

And closer he came with every second until the time Win wasn't able to breathe. His lips lightly brushed against Win's cheeks while the wet and warm tongue pressed against the skin licking all the way to clean the thick paste off his face. 

At that moment Win had absolutely nothing in his mind. His whole body was on fire heat as the blood rushed all over, the butterflies in the stomach, the blush on cheeks, and the heavy heartbeat which can be heard from another room. 

The only thing his senses want was to get away from the situation. He needed to get away before he loses his mind and does anything stupid...

And so he did. Nothing was clear in his mind except the voice of his bedroom door slamming. He sprinted to his room and did nothing at all. He sat at the door for heaven knows how long. He had to think about the event.

It wasn't like his feelings are gonna be reciprocated by his step-brother. All this was just a game for him. The more he might've thought about it the more he became sadder which he didn't want. So for the moment, Win just let the incident slip off his head for good.

But this Sunday wasn't supposed to be this easy for him. There are not only these two characters in this story. The blood rush and this strange fearful feeling of hormones were way different than the fear he felt when he broke a plate at dinner the same night...

_______________

Teaser: "You know you can't do it yourself!"

"I can"

"You know I can make you remove it too, right?", Bright asked sternly.

Random Question:  What do you like more in BLs, fluffs, or smuts?!

For me, it's like 70% Fluff and 30% Smut.