Chapter - 1

A boy and a girl came breaking into the hotel room, Kissing wildly. The guy lifted her up and placed her harshly on the bed and soon the room was filled with unholy sounds and skin slapping sounds. The session ended and the girl wore her dress. "I think you liked it today, why don't increase my salary" She asked the guy who wasn't even tired after a rough session laying on the bed. "That depends on me, but to say the truth you weren't fun at all" He said making the girl annoyed. She took out a cigar pipe and smoked a bit and rolled her eyes. "Of course Wooyoung , why would you like me when you have been fu*king me for around 2 years, go find another girl or maybe a 'Boy'" She said arrogantly and left the room. 

"Ah I am thirsty, I should get something to drink." He sighed and got dressed up neatly and went down to the bar. He ordered a drink and drank it, Since he was already here he started dancing and joined the crowd. He then heard a few noises coming from a room. He then broke into the room shocking the guys inside. Someone was forcing another guy for 'sex' and the another one was a weak man, and probably didn't know how to get out of that weird horny man. Wooyoung is known as maniac, who isn't scared of anyone. "Well I don't know what your relationship is but it's not good to force someone" He said and casually sat near the snack table and started eating the unknown guys snacks. "Who are you and How dare you enter in my room?" The dominant man yelled. "it's ok go on, I am just here for food and drama" He continued. The scared man ran to Wooyoung and asked him for help "Please help me out, I wanna go back to my shop and do my work, I don't want to be used by him." He pleaded. "Hey! San Come here right now, I am your manager " The dominant guy yelled again. "Dude chill, I know this guy guy looks hot as fuck and all but you shouldn't take any stress" Wooyoung said. "Why are y-" the guy was cutted off by Wooyoung's words. "$8000!" Wooyoung said. "what" the angry guy yelled. "I will give you $8000 and I wanna buy this man, you got any problem" Wooyoung asked, "Think about it carefully" Wooyoung said and fixed the dominant guys shirt and buttoned his shirt. "I like it, but first transfer the money" The guy said smirking. The San guy was really shocked because of the new guy and his amazing money power. 

"Here transferred" he said handing him the phone. The dominant guy was shocked. Wooyoung grabbed the San guys hand and dragged him out of the bar. "Th-" the San guy was about to thank then Wooyoung said "Thank me later, first wear this, suit you need to help me out" Wooyoung said handing him a bag of clothes. San went to the restroom and got changed. As soon as he came back Wooyoung dragged him again to the car. As they entered a big car with a amazing interior with luxurious seats and all. A girl was already sitting there inside crossing her legs in fashion clothes. "Wooyoung are you serious right now? You are gonna introduce him to our family" A girl asked. "Have you ever seen me being serious, now move aside and style his hair" He brushed her off. "Yah! am I your worker, I am your friend Hwang Yeji Hwang Y.E.J.I!" she yelled as they sat inside the car. "I know that since childhood, now style his hair" He said to the Yeji girl. "Okay, you ungrateful brat" She said and tchhed a bit and started styling another guy's hair. 

They entered a amazing royal venue where Wooyoung's family was going to meet and talk about Wooyoung's fiancé. Wooyoung locked his hands with San and entered the dinning hall. "I am here" Wooyoung said, bowed to his parents and sat down. The family was angrily looking at Wooyoung who was peacefully acting with San as his boyfriend and feeding him. "now who is he?" The father groaned and yelled. "My boyfriend!" Wooyoung said smirking. All the media there who were recording the dine scene started clicking pictures and video. The Wooyoung stood up and pulled San's hand and said "He is my boyfriend, And I am thinking to marry him soon" He smirked and looked at his dad mischievously.