Chapter - 3

"So! This is your new part time job, do you like it?" Wooyoung said. "You want me to sit here and set up all these papers.!?" San asked in disbelief. "Look boy it might sound easy but it is quite hard, arrange them by order, And about your salary--" Wooyoung was cutted off. "I am not doing this, This is not even a job." San said and was about to leave. "Okay what if I change it?" Wooyoung asked persuading him. "Now what?" San asked turning back. "Since I roam around a lot and do weird stuff, what do you think about being my assistant" Wooyoung asked. "Sounds good! Let's go then. Today is our day one!" San said. "D-Day O-One?" Wooyoung murmured. "Come let's go" San said and went to the car keeping his bag inside and sat down. 

"So where are we going?" San asked. "First I will meet my best friends, we are having a reunion" Wooyoung replied. "Ok!" San said and smiled. Little did San know that he was here because Wooyoung wants to stay near him but he smiled always and shoving him away when Wooyoung tried to get close to him. Wooyoung liked the feeling of being around San. Just that he was concerned about San. 

"Wooyoung, it been so long since we gathered!" Wooyoung's friend said as wooyoung entered with San. Soon all the friends were bringing back their sweet memories. San went and sat down beside a guy who was looking at the friends reunited table. "Why are staring so intensely?" San asked. "Well, He is my boyfriend over there" The guy replied and smiled. "Aren't you scared about what other's think?" San asked a bit hesitating. "Why do I have to think about the society, when my boyfriend and I love each other without boundaries.?" The guy said back. "You surely are brave" San said murmuring. "Jisung (Love, OnlyOneOf)Let's go!" A guy yelled "Yeah I am coming Wookjin (Nine, OnlyOneOf) " The guy ran away. San sat there still thinking about many things. 

Someone approached Wooyoung. "Is he your Boyfriend?" A guy sat infront of Wooyoung and asked. "Nah! Not yet, what about that guy Yeonjun(TxT)" Wooyoung asked pointing at another handsome guy. "Ah! Him, still courting" Yeonjun replied. "All the best then." Wooyoung said. "Yeah! All the best to you too, We are the only singles in our friends, So we need to make them our dates as soon as possible" Yeonjun said and left the place smiling and taking Soobin(TxT) away. 

They reached home, and Wooyoung started doing his work that he has to manage in the company. Many may think he is a maniac and a weirdo but it comes to work he is quite serious. San looked at Wooyoung's pretty eyes, plumpy kissable lips , sweat falling down from his hair and his unbuttoned shirt showing of Wooyoung's upper abs. San mentally slapped himself and then went back to do his own work. But he could resist to watch a focused Wooyoung. He started sweating and going crazy for Wooyoung. He gluped hard and focused on his visuals. Wooyoung by chance saw him lusting over. He got up from his work and went to San slowly. San started sweating even more. Wooyoung held San's neck sexually and kept his lips closer to San's. His hot breathe hitting San's lips, Wooyoung lips curved into a smile. Wooyoung whispered "Baby, are you needy, well should Daddy help you out" . San pushed Wooyoung and said "A-Are you crazy? W-What do you mean? W-We are just friends" San said stuttering. San sat on the sofa, gulping hard and hesitating. Wooyoung seductively grinned and unbuttoned his shirt and leaned on San. "Then what about Friends with benefits?"