Chapter - 4

"W-What's that?" San said stuttering a bit. Wooyoung leaned in and pecked his lips and said "Friends who have sex" He said and smiled proudly seeing San's blushing face. He moved back and stood up sighing and said again "it's your wish, I am quite rich so I can deal with my desire easily. I will respect your opinion" Wooyoung said and buttoned his shirt to the top and went back to his work. San was burning hot with the scene just happened. He couldn't think straight for a few minutes. He panicked and ran to the restroom and washed his face. He then started panting out of nowhere. He aggressively washed his face and bent down and took a minute organize his thoughts. He went back and sat in a place where Wooyoung's view was blocked. He started working on his stuff again. 

 After a few hours things got stable between the two. Wooyoung threw the car keys to San "Let's go, I have to go somewhere" Wooyoung said. "Y-Yes, I am coming" San said and started following Wooyoung. 

They reached a huge mansion. As soon as Wooyoung entered, The atmosphere of the house completely went down. Wooyoung's mom sipping on tea suddenly dropped the cup as soon as she saw Wooyoung linking hands with San. Their Father who were upstairs ran down and held San by his collar. "What do you want, Why do you keep on following my son and bother him, I will pay whatever you want just get out of his life!!!?". Wooyoung shoved away his dad's hand. "Dad! I like him, And it is my wish whether I be with him or leave him" Wooyoung yelled a bit. "But you can't!! You have to listen to me!" His dad screamed. "Why does it have to be you who always decide what I have to do, This is my life my wish. Because of you my first love ran away from me. And Finally I found my love and you are refusing him too!?" He yelled back. Wooyoung harshly grabbed San's hand and harshly pulled him. He then turned back again. "Look don't ever call me to these shitty meetings, If you insult my love once again I will not belong to this family anymore" Wooyoung said with almost tears in his eyes. "Looks like my baby is going to cry!" A girl said and smirked. "Oppa! Did you forget me already? We loved each other, We are childhood sweethearts aren't we" The girl said. San was silently listening to the drama happening there, but he has accept the fact that he was completely jealous. The girl came to wooyoung and hugged him. "Yoon See hae!!!!!" Wooyoung yelled and pulled away a bit. The girl came and Hugged him again. San walked up forward. He pushed the girl.  "He is my boyfriend, I don't care what your relation with him is, but just f*ck off, He is mine!" San said loudly. Wooyoung looked shocked. Wooyoung wanted to smile but was trying his best not to. "You motherf*ucker, who are you and how can you prove that" The girl said pushing San by exerting pressure on his shoulder with her index finger. "Huh! You B*tch" San said and pushed her. "Look at this clearly!" San said and kissed Wooyoung. Wooyoung smiled in between the kiss. All the other three who were stirring up the drama were shocked my their move. "Is this enough, or do want me to make out with him, or should I make love with him in front of you?" San asked boldly. Wooyoung was completely dumbstruck with the words that fell out of San's mouth.

San held Wooyoung's hand and dragged him out and drove him to their new home. The whole car journey was silent. Wooyoung went into the restroom and took a shower. Meanwhile San sat by the swimming pool lost in deep thoughts. Wooyoung bought beer for both of them and sat beside San. "You acted quite well" San said smiling. "What the-- are you smiling? this is so unusual" Wooyoung said pretending to be shocked. San looked at Wooyoung and smiled, San then kept his hand on wooyoung's cheek and caressed his face. "Can we be 'That'?" San said smiling . Wooyoung asked him confused "What?". San eyed wooyoung to a picture. Wooyoung being dumb witted didn't understand what San said. San then pecked Wooyoung's cheek. "Be my Boyfriend" San said