Chapter - 6

Morning rays hit San's face, he slowly opened his eyes and found himself hugging Wooyoung with naked bodies covered in bedsheet. San slowly tried to get out Wooyoung's embrace. But to his surprise He was pulled back. "I need to wash up" San said looking at Wooyoung. "Please" Wooyoung said still closing his eyes. "What please, I feel uneasy" San said looking at him. Wooyoung opened his eyes and said "Shall we bath together?". This sentence made San shy, he blushed, "No way" San pushed Wooyoung and then tried getting up but felt his legs weak and fell on the bed. "Do you need some help?" Wooyoung asked mocking him. "It's your fault, You should help" San said pouting a bit. "How is it my fault, when you were one asking for another round" Wooyoung asked and smirked. Unknowingly San grinned thinking about last night. "What!? Really San is smiling, Are you serious?" Wooyoung said excitedly and got out of the bedsheet. "I didn't smile" San said getting shy again. Wooyoung suddenly got up and lifted San in bridal style and took him into the bathroom, This time San didn't refuse instead he smiled and pecked Wooyoung's cheek, Maybe he was expecting this. 

Wooyoung placed San in bath tub and went into the tub as well and started smiling. Wooyoung spooned San. San buried himself into Wooyoung like a small child. Wooyoung warmly hugged San and was full of joy. San smiled and tapped his feet into the water. The water splashed on their faces and soon they started fighting with each other in water. San then got up first and rolled a towel around his torso. He started trying to find towel for Wooyoung, but rest all were dirty. He ran into the bathroom and said to Wooyoung "Wooyoung, there is no clean towel" He said standing in front of Wooyoung. Wooyoung got up and pulled San's towel to the half. "This towel is big enough for both of us, what do you say." He said smirking and then rolled the rest half around his torso. "You are such a pervert" San said and pushed wooyoung a bit. Wooyoung pulled San by holding his waist and kissed San passionately. 

Suddenly Wooyoung's phone rang. Wooyoung smiled and broke the kiss. He held san's cheek and caressed and took the call on the phone which was beside him. He just froze as he saw the caller Id. San walked to Wooyoung and Saw a number saved as Kang Yeosang. I moved him a bit and asked him to lift the call. "Lift it" I said to him. "I-it's my first love, Kang Yeosang" He said to me. My feelings suddenly evolved into pure jealousy, but to all the problems I have it's better if we meet that guy for my plan. "Call him to our house" I asked him.