Chapter - 2

His dad stood up angrily and left the place. Wooyoung looked at San and smiled "Thanks, See you soon" He said and patted his shoulder and left. San was completely shook. He didn't understand what actually happened in the past 15 minutes. San left the place and went back to home. He kept his delivery bag aside and sat down on his bed, he layed back and thought about how he can save himself from the money crisis he is suffering. Since the Wooyoung man took him away from that stupid manager, he has to find another part time job. He then slowly drifted into sleep in the suit and shoes that Wooyoung gave him.

Next morning when he woke up, he found himself in night pajamas and layed and tucked in the bed properly. He then slowly rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked around. He saw a figure cooking something in his kitchen, He jumped and got scared and looked at the man clearly. "Y-You, Why are you here, How did you come in?" He asked the man in soft and low voice. "My sleepyhead wake up, it's already 8 in the morning" the guy said. "HOW DID YOU COME IN???" San yelled as the man came closer. "Wow so you can actually speak louder" Wooyoung said a bit disappointed as San yelled at him. "I-I am sorry, but how did you get in and why?" San said noticing that Wooyoung was upset. "Isn't it obvious, I like you" Wooyoung replied in a minute smiling. "Shut up! How can a man like a man?" San said covering himself with bedsheet. "If a man can change the clothes of another man, and take care of him when is asleep and cook for him. Why is it wrong to like a man?" Wooyoung said again. "Have you gone crazy?" San asked the man. "Well, I don't if I have gone crazy, but after seeing you I feel like I am a born bisexual" Wooyoung said making the opposite guy cringe. "You have completely lost you mind, Do you even understand what you are talking?" San said moving back and making a disgust look. "You, You are like a men magnet, You attract men so fast" Wooyoung said moving forward. "What do you even want---" San was cutted of by sudden action of Wooyoung. Wooyoung came so close to San that their lips were about to touch. His palm caressing his neck, His hot breathe hitting San's lips and said "This!" . San was flustered and soon he started hiccupping. He pushed away Wooyoung and went to drink some water. "I am sorry, I can't give you what you want but If you really like me, All I can do is to be your friend, So what if we stay as friends" San asked gulping down some water. Wow, so sexy. Wooyoung thought. "Ok then, lets do that, I will give a job at my home since you lost your job". Wooyoung said but Was that his real reason? No it wasn't he felt something strange when he held that guys hand, Whenever he saw him he felt strange feeling, And wanted to make him his own. He wanted to San to be around him, so this was a weird and lame excuse he could come up with.