Chapter - 8

Maybe, this is the last time I have with Wooyoung. I masked my face with a huge smile. He pushed me down to the and kissed me hungrily. I played along. He started moving down to my thing by slowly kissing all over my body. I didn't even react. My mind was covered in weird mixed emotions. He slowly entered me. He started giving me hickeys but I wasn't enjoying. I was just telling him my last goodbye. A tear escaped my eyes. He looked at me concerned and asked "Does it hurt, should I stop?" I looked at him with teary eyes. Why? Why is he concerned about a fool like me? More tears rolled down my cheek. He then pulled me up and covered us with a blanket. "Why are you crying?" Wooyoung said looking at me with a pout. "Was is that painful?" He asked again. I calmed down and shook my head as a no. "Then, why are you crying?!" He said looking at me. "No way!" He said and held my shoulders and turned me towards him. "Were you jealous?" He said. "A bit" I said. Well to accept I was a little jealous. "My weak boyfriend! I liked him long ago. Not now. So stop crying, But...Were you really that jealous?" He asked. "YES!" I said loudly. "Why?" He said and looked at me with eyes full of anticipation. "Because you are MINE" I said. He smiled and hugged my torso. I smiled at how silly he becomes when it comes to me.

We slowly drifted into sleep. I came out of his embrace slowly not waking him up. I got ready and arranged the room for him. I looked at him who was sleeping peacefully. I slightly pecked his forehead and whispered "Good bye Wooyoungah~, Stay happy as always" I said and then left a letter for him at the motel. I let out a deep sigh as I came out. I stopped a taxi and left the place. 

Wooyoung P.O.V

I woke sunrays hitting my bar body and face. I looked at my side and San wasn't there. I looked around and called out his name loudly. But no response. I looked at the table where a paper was kept under a bottle. I took it out and read it. "Sorry to say this Wooyoung, I was never interested in you. I never loved you. I just loved your money. I got all the money I need, So I would like to say a goodbye. Thank you for the money -San" 

I could feel my legs go completely weak. San won't do this. I ran to my dad's place. Maybe he threatened San.

Guys! I am still alive. I am really sorry I couldn't upload this earlier. My schedule became quite hectic these days. Anyways, Enjoy your time reading