Chapter - 5

"Are you serious!?" Wooyoung squeaked in joy. "yes" San said in calm voice. Wooyoung hugged him while sitting near the pool. Wooyoung pulled back. "You are not joking right?" He asked looking into San's eyes. San gave him a assuring smile. "Really?! Wah! I love you god! Thank you so much" Wooyoung said and started dancing weird waving here and there. Suddenly he hit San and San fell into the water. "Oh! I am sorry" wooyoung gasped and started laughing. San brushed his wet hair back and said "You- Come over here!". Wooyoung started running. San came out of the water and caught Wooyoung. "Ah! I am caught" Wooyoung said cutely. San then bought him to the pool and fell into it along with him. Soon they started playing. Suddenly they ended up where Wooyoung was lifting San. They suddenly stopped playing. San wrapped his hands around Wooyoung's neck and looked deeply into his eyes. San pecked his lips and slowly stood up on his legs. Wooyoung looked at San with eyes full of lust. Wooyoung pushed him to the wall of swimming pool and started kissing San with full passion. Both of them deepened their kiss a bit any inserted their tongues into each others mouth. The atmosphere got heated. Both pulled away and took their breathes. 

Wooyoung lifted San and  ran into the house and then into his room. 

Warning 18+

Wooyoung layed San on the bed softly and kissed him with full love and care. He removed San's sleeveless wet shirt and took off his wet shirt. San sat up and slowly hovered over wooyoung as soon as wooyoung removed his upper clothes. San slowly pecked his lips then neck then collar bone, nipple and then navel. He licked Wooyoung's navel seductively. Wooyoung left a sweet whimper out of his slightly parted pink lips which were completely wet with saliva. San opened Wooyoung's pant's button. He slid his hand and started rubbing Wooyoung's cock. "Ugh!~Ugh!~ San~ Faster~" Wooyoung moaned. San speeded up and then he completely undressed Wooyoung and kept Wooyoung's full length into his mouth. "AH!~ SAN AH!~" Wooyoung groaned. San completely swallowed the cum of Wooyoung without a leaving a drop out. Wooyoung swiftly pushed San Down and entered him in a go. "AH~ Wooyoung!~ Slow d-down i-ts me first t-time." San said speaking between the breathes. "What am I to you?~" Wooyoung said thrusting deeper and deeper looking into San's eyes. "Daddy~ Pls~" San said licking his bottom lip. Wooyoung thrusted deeper and deeper hitting San high perfectly. No wonder Wooyoung is a expert. He thrusted in and out of San as if there is no tomorrow.  The whole room was filled with San's moans and Wooyoung's groans. San felt Wooyoung's length twitching. Wooyoung felt San shivering too. Wooyoung quickly came out of san and cummed on San's abs.

"Wooyoung! I want another round!" San asked still shivering a bit. Wooyoung smirked and started kissing San's lips, both deepened the kiss again. Wooyoung slowly went to San's neck and kissed his neck softly. Soon he found San's sweet spot. He made a hickey on San's neck. "Ughr!~" San groaned in mixed feelings of pain ant pleasure. Wooyoung slowly entered his member again while sucking on San's neck. Wooyoung f*cked San with inhumane pace. Soon Wooyoung came out and cummed on sans abs again.

"Thank you" Wooyoung said looking at Sweating San. Then he fell down beside San on the bed. "Why are you thanking your Boyfriend?" San asked. "This was the best and pleasurable sex I ever had, thanks to your sexy voice sexy body." Wooyoung said. San turned to Wooyoung and asked "Am I not your first?" San asked Wooyoung. "Well...no!" Wooyoung said in slow deep voice. San pouted and looked at Wooyoung. Wooyoung noticed it and turned to San and said "But, you will be my last". San unknowingly smiled and then pecked Wooyoung's cheek. Wooyoung wrapped his hands around San and drifted into sleep in each other's embrace

Notice

Guys this is my first time writing a 18+ stuff.

 Please motivate your author. Take a moment and follow me. please this is my request. pretty please.