Chapter-7

San P.O.V

I actually have a heart problem. I got to know this last month. I may die any moment, and for the surgery? I couldn't even afford three meals for a day, how will I get the surgery?

One fine day, in high school, I found out that I am into boys. And the first and last boy I slept with was Wooyoung. He might have forgot. He had intercourse with me in high school. When I saw him on the day in the bar, I know that he doesn't remember me. Although, he stayed in the school for only 6 months. He had sex with me everyday. Suddenly, he stopped coming to school. I was worried and when I reached his home, I found out that he left the country. It is so good to be rich. I never saw him after that. When I met him again. I was willing give my everything for him. But, I had a heart problem. And I want him to forget me, so that he can easily move on. So, I made a plan. I will ask his dad for the money and make myself picture as a gold digger. I walked to the office of Wooyoung's dad. 

Author's P.O.V

"Hello Sir! I am San, Wooyoung's boyfriend" San stood in front of Wooyoung's dad. "Sir, I am in need of money, If you provide me with the money, I will leave Wooyoung's side forever. I will not return to him." San said and stood in front of the man. He smirked and got up. "So, You used my son for money" He asked san. "Y-Yes, N-No" San said hesitantly. "Can you explain your answer?" He asked. "W-Well..." San told everything about his heart problem, his need, and the way he loved Wooyoung. Of course, he asked the man to keep it a secret. "Your story won't give me any emotions but, you promised to leave Wooyoung's side, so I will help" He said and gave San a bitter smile. San left the place. "What a poor thing" Wooyoung's dad sighed and transferred the money to San's account.

San ran to Wooyoung, who was staying at home. He hugged Wooyoung. But for his surprise he saw a guy behind Wooyoung. "Ah! Wh-Who are you?" San yelled. "Oh! Nice to meet you, I am Kang Yeosang, Wooyoung's classmate."

The whole day, 'The Yeosang guy followed around in Woosan's date. San would always third wheel among the two. He was jealous the whole day. On the other hand, Wooyoung enjoyed San's Jealousy and teased him more. They arrive at the restaurant for dinner. Yeosang left for an urgent work. "Finally, I have some time with you" San said. "Yes" Wooyoung said and started smiling mischievously. San knew it and wanted to take a revenge. San slowly covered Wooyoung's pant with their bags. He slowly slid his hands into Wooyoung's pant and rubbed around his membered. Wooyoung loudly groaned in pleasure. Everyone looked at him and Wooyoung felt embarrassed for a second and then apologized to everyone. He looked at san and mouthed him not to do something stupid. San mouthed back. I don't want to stop, I want you to fuck me. I said. He dragged me to the near by motel and then threw me on the bed. He then he took off his clothes and my clothes.