chapter 5:- moving on? ✔️

Aidan and his brothers agreeing to this marriage astounded me

Aidan and his brothers agreeing to this marriage astounded me. I couldn't stop thinking about my life after my mother married their father while I sat in my seat. My head was filled with a lot of negative ideas. What if they bully me after we marry? What if they accept the marriage but not me? what if they are just agreeing because of their dad?

"hello there, Christina What are you thinking?"Emma inquired as to who had been observing Christina deep in thought.

"huh?? N-nothing."

"Tell me I've been noticing you for a long time. You appear tense. What's the problem?"

"I 'm Okay. Could I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

Should I truly inquire of her? Anyway, I need to get some stuff off my chest.

"What are your thoughts on the F-five brothers?"

"them? What exactly is the problem?"

"Nothing special. I'm just curious."

"They are so attractive, powerful, and-"

"I didn't inquire about their appearance . I've heard a lot of rumours about them, to be honest. Are they accurate?"

"And what type of rumours, girl?" she said, her brow furrowed.

"Keep your filthy thoughts with you, yaah! I'm merely talking about everyday activities."

"I'm not certain, but I believe they own both the school and the university. Their father is quite wealthy."

"Really?" I said, surprised.

"You know, I heard once that someone else parked their car outside Justin's place and nearly killed him."

"Oh, my gosh!!! They're really ridiculous."

"Yes, but they are attractive If I had a chance with t-"

"Girl, be quiet! They aren't as pleasant as you believe."

"How did you figure that out?"

"I-I simply k-know"

"Come on, lady! I got the impression you were linked to them because of the confidence with which you spoke."

"no no! This isn't true I'll leave now"

"where?"