chapter 15:- anger

"YOU REALLY HAVE A DEATH WISH JAYDEN!"

Jayden looked back to see Lucas standing there fuming in anger.

Flashback

Lucas's pov

I am sooooooooooooo happy!  We won the match. All our hardwork finally paid off and since I won the bet, I can do everything! I can now tease justin. He was so over confident about his victory. Suddenly my eyes met Jayden. pathetic guy! I will tell dad to expell him from school. Even if his dad has a good share in this school but he has no right to trouble people.

But wait! Who is that girl on the ground? This guy again is troubling some junior. I was about to leave the  place when I heard a familiar voice. I looked closely and was shocked to see chrsitina on the floor covered with garbage all over her body. Seeing him getting so close to her and troubling her, I couldn't control my feelings.

Present time.

"oh! Look brother is here to protect his little baby sister.", he said in a mocking tone which made Lucas more angry. rage flowed through him like lava.  He clenched his jaw trying to control it.

"I TOLD I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU IF I FIND YOU GOING AGAINST ANY OF MY CLOSE PERSON!"

" Awww protectic stepbrother! How much fun is she?  Let me have a taste bro!", he said putting his hand on his shoulder and the next moment he was on the ground. Anger took over him and he lost his senses.

" what the hell did you do ? Do you even know? ", he kept on punching him till jayden almost lost his consciousness.

" calm down bro? ", jayden said standing up removing the blood from his lips.

" JAYDEN?", he was about to punch him when he was stopped him by someone's hand. He looked around to see Justin.

"let me handle this Lucas!"

" no bro! I will kill him! "

" LUCAS!"

Lucas backed off removing his hand from jayden's collar. He instantly went to chrsitina who was still sitting on the ground crying.

"get up princess!",  Lucas went towards christina and knelt. he cupped her cheeks and looked with worried eyes

" h-he t-touched m-me i-i do-"

"calm down princess. I am there for you. Everyone is here for you. Everything is okay. Your brothers are here.", he tried to hug her she backed off flinching. Seeing her in such condition, he became more worried. Immediately dialing his brothers number, he tried to console her.

She was feeling weak and the only thing she wanted to do was to run far away and cry her heart out. She had never experienced such things ever in her life.

"it's okay princess! No one is going to hurt you trust me!"

He was trying to make her feel safe around him. She was shivering hard, her eyes were closed, hands trembling. She was in her worst state. She never knew she would have to face such things.