chapter 25:- I can't understand

Christina's pov

"ahhhhhhhhh"

I don't want to die!! God save me. I am too young to die please! save me.

"hahaha. c-christina haha! look at your f-face."

I saw someone laughing. I looked up to see the most unexpected person.  KATHERINE.

"hahaha, Christina hahaha!! i- I can't stop l-laughing", she kept on laughing while Christina stood there rigid.

"what the hell girl?  you scared me!"

"I saw you going to the restroom so thought to prank you."

"don't ever do this in the future. do you even know how much I got scared?"

I said putting my hand on my chest feeling how fast my heart was beating.

"okay sorry for that."

"it's fine but tell me how are you here?"

"I have come with my father. he has been invited here."

"ohhhh!", what kind of people come here? Why is Katherine's dad invited to?

"and what about you?", Katherine asked in confusion.

Oh shit! I haven't told her about them yet! What am I gonna say now! Ughhh why did I come here!

Here Christina didn't know what to say while Katherine was already aware of them being her stepbrothers.  Her dad was a partner of Christina's stepfather.

" it's fine Christina. I know it"

"h-how?"

" leave it!"

Christina was stunned to see Katherine already aware of it

"thank God! I met you. I am so bored.", Katherine said keeping her hand on Christina's shoulder.

"I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable and unusual here. there is something wrong."

"I have come here two to three times. the first time I came, I felt the same thing. just move with the flow, you will feel comfortable and since I am here, let's spend time together."

Katherine was well aware of why Christina felt this. It was not the first time she was attending such a party. Katherine knew about the truth of her stepbrother but they warned her not to tell Christina.

"that's a cool idea."

Finally, I can go and have fun with someone. But wait! What about Samuel? Where is he?

"hey, everything good?", Katherine looked at her.

 "where's he?"

she said looking here and there finding Samuel.

 "who?", Katherine asked in confusion.