chapter 11:- betrayal

"do you know Christina that dad has bought malls for you and your mom?"

"e-excuse me but did you just say malls? You mean shopping malls!"

"yeah and also the mall we went to yesterday is owned by us."

Christina's jaw dropped after hearing it

"that's just a-amazing"

" Uhmm will you drop me to school? ", she asked Davin while Lucas thought this the best time to clarify everything in between them.

" I am sorry princess! I have some work today. How about James?"

" I'll drop her today.", Lucas initiated as the others nodded in agreement.

Everyone started eating their breakfast with a bit of talks in between. It was just normal talks but memorable for Christina. She never felt so loved and happy ever in her life. Her first 17 years were filled with unhappiness and guilt but now she believed that everything was going to change. New good days were coming.

Time skip

  Lucas was driving the car while Christina quietly sat on the seat pulling out her earphones and connecting it to her phone. Lucas kept on looking at her but she didn't  notice it.

" Christina?"

" hmm?", she hummed still looking outside. 

" i am s-sorry", 

" why?"

" it's because of yesterday"

" how did you know?"

" leave that! i am sorry for it."

" you don't have to be sorry for anything. i was just worried about you. he is not a nice guy."

" don't worry. from now on, i will not get into any fights."

" pinky promise?", she extended her finger as he chuckled at her cuteness.

" yes! pinky promise."

time skip

as soon as they reached the school, Christina immediately went inside to meet Emma. she was worried about her because of yesterday's incident. Emma's class was just beside her class. waling inside the class, she saw Emma sitting at the last seat and talking to a girl.

" Are you okay Emma?"

" oh Christina you here?"

" yes! i wanted to ask is everything good? are you fine?"

"I am absolutely fine now. No need to worry."

"it's good but you didn't tell me what happened?"

" i don't know never mind leave that topic. how about you?"