chapter 18 :- lizard??

Christina went to her room for studying while all the boys sat in the living room.

"what the hell was that bro?", James said pointing out Justin.

"I told you guys to just lock your rooms whenever you have to go"

"I was in so much hurry that I forgot."

"you should take care of it, Justin. What if Christina knows about it?"

"don't even say that bro.. I can't even imagine it. It's like a nightmare."

"I didn't know we would become so close with her in such a short period."

all the brothers looked at James who just sighed and sat on the couch.

"whenever I think about Christina . I feel scared. I feel scared to lose her. I won't be able to endure that pain... "

" Every day has its own risk. What if something happens?"

"I can understand you James... Don't worry.  Nothing will happen like this."

" I hope so but we can't hide it for long. She is mature enough to interpret everything. She is not a kid."

" I agree with Justin! For how long are we going to keep it a secret?"

" let's just wait. Till then, let's protect her and cherished her the most."

"yes. We should be happy to have her. She is so kind"

"I -I just miss her."

justin's voice cracked. His brother could feel the pain which he was holding inside him.

"it's okay j-"

suddenly they heard a scream.

"didn't it come from the princess's room.?"

"CHRISTINA!"

they all immediately ran towards her room. They banged the door but it was close.

"What happened princess?? Please open the door."

"open the door."

James didn't think much and broke the door with all his force. All the boys went inside the room to see Christina standing on the bed with a magazine rolled in her hand.

"what happened? Why did you shout?"

"L-look there."

"where?", Lucas asked checking behind the curtains.

"THERE IS A FREAKING LIZARD IN MY ROOM!"

"huh?? Did you just shout for a lizard?"

"of course... Get this out. I am scared"