chapter 29:- sister? how come ?

"t-this c-can't h-happen."

he looked at the documents with trembling eyes. tears build in his eyes. This was unexpected.

 "don't tell me that c-christina is m-my own b-biological sister."

he said in a defeated tone feeling a mix of emotions. he was happy to know that his sister was alive but it was almost impossible. he did remember the day she was killed in front of his eyes.

 "This can't be true. S-she died in front of m-my eyes. I saw m-my dad killing her. This isn't p-possible. N-no Nooooo this is wrong."

he fell on his knees. How come he couldn't recognize her??? Her biological sister? 

"How did I not know this? all these 7 years, I knew nothing! Does Dad have this file? the file which contains our childhood photos! why did he not tell me? was there any problem with it?", so many thoughts roamed in his head. his numerous questions were not answered. he needed answers! he needed explanations.

 "but what if this document is fake!!!  How can I believe this?  The only thing I can do is DNA test. Yes!! I need to take her DNA test of her. But how will I convince her?", his mind had stopped working. He felt weak as he was not well. 

the best idea which came to his mind was to call one of his brothers. this was the safest thing he could do. there was no way he wanted to encounter his dad so soon.

 "I need to call someone but whom should I call?  James?  No, I can't tell him?  Luca- no. Uhmmm whom should I call???  Ahhhhhh this is so frustrating!!!!! ------- Aidan?  Yes, he will understand!!  I need to call him.", being the closest to Aidan, he was the best person to call and share his problem right now. he immediately took out his phone from the pocket dialing his number.

 "A-Aidan?", his voice cracked. his body was paining. he had a high fever and it was very cold outside.

 "Justin!!!  What the hell is wrong-", he stopped when he heard some sobs.

Was Justin crying was the first question that came to his mind He was shocked. Never in his life had Aidan seen him crying. This indicated that something was wrong.

 "what happened Justin?  Why are you crying?  Is something wrong?  Tell me!", he kept asking so many questions getting anxious about Justin's condition.

 "p-please come. I am s-sending you m-my location. Please don't tell anyone."

 "but tell m-"

before he could complete his words, Justin cut the call. Aidan ran outside his room grabbing his keys from the shelf. he was about to leave when he heard James calling out his name.

 "where are you going? You seem tensed. Is everything good?"

 "j-", he stopped in between remembering that Justin had told him not to tell anything to anyone.

 "what happened?  Why did you stop speaking?", he asked glancing at his figure. James could very well understand the scared state an.

 "somewhere."

he rushed outside the house without wasting a second