Chapter 24 - Jay

Oh my god, she's such a cheater. She laughs when I move away from her and try to kick the controller out of her hands.

"Stop it!" I can't help my laughter. "Charlie, quit cheating." Oh my fucking god. I throw myself on top of her so she can't see the television screen. Finally I can score a goal.

After I picked up Charlie from work, we went back to her house and we spended 2 hours cuddling on her bed, watching New Amsterdam, well we didn't really watch it. Charlie wend to the bathroom and after she came back she plugged her ps4 in.

We are in our rematch game on fifa. Of course she's better than me. But how could you blame me, I never play.

I do my victory dance, although I haven't one yet. Charlie only laughs and she throws her controller behind her. "Are you giving up?" I say with a smirk.

Charlie wraps her arms around me with a grin. "Don't think so, I'm taking a break." Her hands travel over my legs.

"Ah, that kind of break." I say, almost pressing my lips to hers. We share a smile, it's a small one right before our lips collide. I'm not surprise that we fall back on her bed and that she rolls on top of me.

My shirt is pulled over my head and I feel how her hands travel over my torso. I wrap my legs around her waist and flip her onto her back. I grin when I'm on top.

"Cheater." She whispers.

"Says the biggest one." She chuckles and pulls me towards her.

"Shut up and kiss me." I do as I'm told and unbutton her pants. Charlie flips us over again, she kisses her way down and gets rid of her shirt.

A bang on her door stop us from getting any further.

Charlie sighs. "What?"

The door handle is pulled down, but the door stays closed because of the lock. "Damn it, Charlie." We hear Keith curse. "Dinner is ready, mom wants you to come down." He pulls a few times at the handle. "Why is your door locked?"

"Would you fuck off? I'm down in a sec." She looks at me, we both have to hold back our laughter. I lay my hands quickly on our mouths before we burst out laughing.

"Sssshh, shut up." I whisper.

When we hear him yell from downstairs we can't hold back our laughter anymore. Charlie rolls of me and puts on her shirt.

"Well." I say, moving myself behind her. "We have to finish this when dinner is ready." I lay my lips on her shoulder and leave a small hickey.

"Jay!" She warns.

I chuckle in the crook of her neck. "I'm not doing anything."

"Yeah, I can see that. Go and dress yourself." She winks as she stands up and walks towards her bathroom. Probably to fix how flustered she looks.

I throw my shirt back on and go through my hair with my hands a few times. I'm standing at her door when she comes back.

"Ready?" I nod.

I'm a little nervous. Not for her mom, but for Keith, we are telling him today. Or at least we're trying to tell him. He's going to be upset, I just know it. He's still hitting on me, after all those months. I don't even know how he stills does it.

Charlie looks at me right before we walk down the stairs. Her eyes calm me. Camilla smiles at us when we walk up to them. Keith's head moves towards us and he seems surprised to see me.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me Jay was upstairs?" He says.

"Well, It's your own business I'm not running around the house telling everybody where everyone is." Camilla sets down the last frying pan and she takes a seat next to Keith.