Chapter 25 - Jay

This training is a joke. Jake and I smuggle time drinking some water, while the rest is training hard. Sorry, but it's hot and I'm exhausted. 

Jake grins for the hundred time today and it's making me crazy. I shove him and raise my eyebrows. "What?" 

He shakes his head. "Nothing." 

"Jake!" He laughs when I punch him. He is such a dick. "Spill it!" 

"You know, you are glowing today." What? I look at him questioning. "So I put 1 and 1 together. Since you and Charlie where together last night, I guess you two had a very busy night." Oh my fucking god. "So that's why you two are exhausted right?" 

"Oh shut it, will you." I turn my head away so he can't see the blush that creeps up my face. Yeah Charlie and I were quit busy, but when we felt asleep we both had a nightmare. 

The crazy thing was that we both woke up at the same time. Charlie tried to hide that she had a nightmare because she wanted to comfort me. But I saw how scared and panicked she was in her eyes. She dreamed about her dad and what happened, so I pushed my anxiety away and helped her through her panic attack. 

She fell asleep quickly after she calmed down and I just watched over her, stroking her cheek, moving a few strands of hair out of her face. I think I fell asleep 20 minutes later. 

"You can't say I'm wrong." I hear Jake say. 

"But you are." I look at him again. "What did you do with Amelia then?"

A smug smile appears on his face. "Well I had dinner with her and her parents, we had a great time watching a movie afterwards and her dad let me stay over." 

I let my head fall to the side. "Yeah right and are you sure that movie was just a movie." When he turns his head away I know enough. He and Amelia are into pretty kinky shit. 

"At least I'm not exhausted." He fires back. 

"At least we are having great and I mean really great -"

Jake burst out coughing and hits me so I shut up. Keith is next to us within seconds looking at us strangely. 

"Alright... What where you guys talking about?" He wipes the sweat from his face with a towel and looks at us with a funny look. 

Jake and I look at each other, stumbling over our words. 

"Probably sex at the look of their faces." Andrew says with a grin. He plops between us and grabs a water bottle. 

"Dude, really?" Jake mentions the close distance between the three of us. 

"What?" Andrew shrugs. "What we should discuss is your sex lives." He looks from me to Jake. 

I punch him. "No thank you." 

My eyes are fixed on Charlie when I know she's coming towards us. I have to fight my smile and when her eyes find mine she has the same problem. 

"What are you guys fighting about." Charlie stops in front of us. 

"Nothing." Jake quickly says. 

"Sex." Charlie looks at me when she says it. Why did she have to do that? 

Andrew snorts. "So Jake."

"Nope." He says jumping to his feet. "I'm not going to have this conversation right now." I get him better than ever. First of all, why would he, second of all, Amelia is coming. 

"Jay." Andrew says. I know Keith wants to know, I see how curious he is. "We all know you are having sex." I give him a look before Keith can see it. 

"Wait, for real?" Keith says behind me.