chapter 1

"Bakugou, if you don't walk faster we're going to be late." Todoroki says, looking behind himself at me.

"Shut up. I didnt ask you to walk fast." I say. We're on our way to our supplementary lessons, since we didnt get our provisional licenses. It wasn't even my fault, those fucking old people don't know how to save themselves.

"Why did they even drop us off a block away?" Todoroki asks, slowing his pace.

"Are you deaf? They said it was cause of the fucking traffic."

"Oh."

This boy... infuriates me. I didn't ask to be put in lessons with him. Everytime we go, it's like he thinks he can talk to be like we're friends or something. I'm sure as hell not going to go along with it.

We finally make it on time to the damn lessons. I don't know why he was so worried either. I put my hero costume on quickly, and look over to see fucking Todoroki staring at me.

"What?" I practically growl at him.

"Nothing. I just have to ask you something after we're finished." He says with a small smile. What the fuck?

-
-
-

After we're done with training, I put on my uniform as fast as I can. I wanna know what that fucker has to ask me.

I head out of the locker room and wait for him. He takes longer than usual. He finally comes out with that wind guy, I didn't bother to learn his name. I glare at him.

"So, what did you want to ask me?" I ask Todoroki when the wind guy finally takes a hint.

"Oh, we have a free day tomorrow right? I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me."

"You want to hang out with me?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you hang out with fuckin' Deku?" I say, crossing my arms.

"Oh well, it's complicated I guess."

"Just spit it out. I don't have all day."

"Well, I guess I like Midoriya, right? But it's just that I think that he likes you. So I was thinking..."

"Wait. You're trying to pull me into your little scheme so Deku will like you?" I ask.

"Yes."

"No way. I don't care about your little relationship with Deku. I didn't even know you liked him like that." I say, stomping away.

"Bakugou please!" He says, grabbing my arm. "I didn't know you were so against me. Could it be, that you like Deku too?"

This fucker... "No! I don't like Deku because I'm not gay, alright? I'm not gonna help you if there's nothing in it for me."

"Don't you want Deku to stop liking you? All we have to do is pretend to be friends, and maybe be intimate sometimes."

I sigh. "I'll think about it, okay?" It is true that I don't want Deku to like me. I don't like either of those them very much, they both annoy the hell out of me.

"Okay, thank you. We should get going to the car."

"Yeah." I agree. I'm just surprised that he likes Deku. I dont know if its just me being around him for all of my life, but I don't understand how anyone could like that brat. It's clear that Uraraka likes him, and now Todoroki? They're delusional. And what was he spouting about fucking Deku liking me? I would never give him the time of day. But, it is true my life would be easier without Deku liking me. And maybe... if Todoroki and I acted like friends it would make Deku miss Todoroki.

"Hey, Icyhot." I say when we get out of the car. "We can hang out tomorrow."

He looks at me with a blank expression, no excitement at all. "Okay, I actually forgot all about that."

He really pisses me off.