chapter 4

A few days later, I feel like I have to clairify what we're doing. Which means I have to text Todoroki again.

Bakugou
do we do this at school too

Todoroki
yes

Bakugou
cant you just confess normally

Todoroki
we can stop and deku can keep liking you

Bakugou
die

I shut my phone off. I hate people like him. We'll have to pretend to be friends at school too. Ugh.

                                               -
                                               -
                                               -

The next morning as I'm getting dressed, I get a text. I don't really want to answer it. I don't wanna deal with all these nerds in the morning.

Todoroki
lets walk to school together

Bakugou
no

Todoroki
why not

Bakugou
walk with deku and iida and that other girl

Todoroki
no

Bakugou
just fucking do it

Todoroki
lets just walk together
we dont have to talk or anything

Bakugou
fine

God he pisses me off. I always get stuck walking with someone to school. Usually its Kirishima and Kaminari and Sero and they really annoy me. I guess walking to school with Todoroki and not talking won't be too bad, or it's a step up from them at least.

I go downstairs and eat a granola bar like I always do, and I see that Todoroki is already down there. I start walking out the door, and he follows me.

"Kacchan, wait!" Kaminari cries out from the couch. "Kirishima and Sero aren't here yet!"

"I told you not to call me that! I'm not walking with you!" I yell at him, and walk out the door.

"Isn't it too early to be yelling?" Todoroki says, following me.

"I thought you said you weren't going to speak, Icyhot." I say coldly.

"Sorry..." He says. He finally shuts up after that. We walk to school in a nice silence, just how I want it to be. It's definitely a step up from Kirishima and them.

                                               -
                                               -
                                               -

After our morning classes are over, we finally get to go for lunch. If Todoroki asks me to sit with him I will lose my shit.

"Bakugou, you don't have to sit with me." He whispers as I pass him walking out of the classroom. Oh. Well I guess I was worrying for nothing.

When I get my food and go to sit at our normal table no one is talking, which is odd because usually they never stop talking.

"Bakugou, we have a question." Sero finally says.

"What?" I say, taking a bite of my food.

"Since when are you friends with Todoroki?" Kaminari says.

"I'm not friends with him. We just left at the same time." I say.

hate | todobakuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara