chapter 12

And then I went home. I just sat around my room and sulked a few days. He unblocked me, but he won't even look at what I'm saying. I didn't know that falling in love with someone would be this complicated. I decide to text him one last time, for good measure. And if he doesn't respond,  then that's that. I'll be done with him. If he doesn't want to talk to me, I'll be okay with that. Eventually.

Bakugou
please talk to me
after that you dont have to speak to me again

It's so stressful when someone won't talk to you. Especially when it's the person you want to talk to the most. I'd do anything to go back and say something else.

I go along with the rest of my day, trying not to think about him. It's the day before new years, and I agreed to go to a festival with Kirishima and Kaminari. I won't skip out on it, because it's depressing sitting home alone by yourself for new years. My parents won't even be there, their going to some party.

In the evening, my phone starts going off like crazy. It's Kaminari, obviously.

manly men and kaminari
Kaminari
kacchan
kacchan
kacchan
bakugou

Bakugou
what

Kaminari
you better not bail on us

Kirishima

unless you reallllly have to

Bakugou

i know

i told you ill come so i will

Kirishima

good

Kaminari

anyway wanna hear what happened today

Sero

sure

I turn on my TV to something random, and just watch as their conversation goes on. I don't open any of their texts, just watch. I'm glancing at their texts, and I see that Todoroki texted me two minutes ago. Damm Kaminari and them. If they weren't texting so fucking much, I would've known sooner.

Todoroki

will you come to the festival tonight

i want to talk in person

meet me by the bridge at 11:30

Bakugou

i will

I smile at my phone. I have a chance to make this right, I just can't fuck it up this time.

manly men and kaminari

Bakugou

ill come with you guys but i also have something to do

Sero

do it right

Kaminari

do what

Bakugou

nothing

Sero

nothing

Kaminari

secrets dont make friends

Sero

we're already friends

Kirishima