The Attack/Sentinel Prime vs Red Axis

Akagi and Kaga: OPEN FIRE!

The Kongou sisters has open fired to North Carolina, Washington, South Dakota and Alabama, the 4 of them successfully dodged their attack and strikes back. Noshiro fires a barrage at Sheffield, while Edinburgh almost got sunk but she successfully retreated back to the main docks that is undamaged yet, Baltimore tries to escape but got blocked and torpedoed by Akatsuki and Ayanami, she managed to dodge some of the torpedoes but one struck at her but deals little damage she then proceeds to fight the 2 destroyers on her way.

Cleveland and Belfast rushed into action once the attack has occurred, they both helped their allies. Meanwhile Enterprise and Sentinel came right on time as they see the carnage, Enterprise proceeds to get out on Sentinel's vehicle to take a full view.

Enterprise: Looks like the attack already occurred...

**TRANSFORMATION noises**

Sentinel transforms himself then he proceeds to talk to Enterprise.

Sentinel Prime: Enterprise, let's split up you go and help your allies I'll try to go on my own.

Enterprise: Are you sure about this?

Sentinel Prime: I'll be fine. And I'm a Prime of course!

Enterprise: Okay then wish you luck out there.

**TRANSFORMATION noises**

Sentinel transforms then speeds up to the West side of the port while Enterprise proceeds to run to the East to help her allies. Without them knowing, scout planes from Shoukaku has already spotted them.

Back to the Red Axis' side.

Shoukaku: Zuikaku, I saw Enterprise earlier is now going East in here are you prepared?

Zuikaku: Grey Ghost is arriving now? Great! I'm ready to have a rematch on her!

Shoukaku then proceeds to send a message to Prinz Eugen.

With Prinz Eugen:

Deutschland: So boring~ Where is the message from those lowly animals?!

Z23: Deutschland-san calm down! I'm sure someone will send a message where Sentinel is.

Z46: Patience is what you needed if you're waiting for some news...

Yuudachi: I'm sure this will be fun!

Yukikaze: I'll make sure Sentinel will be going down by Yukikaze The Great!

Shigure: Heh, are you sure about that? You will need more extra luck if you're trying to pin down a giant.

Yukikaze: Why you!!!!

Shigure and Yukikaze then started an arguement.

Yuudachi: *sigh* Here they go again all because of this luck thing...

Shigure and Yukikaze: SHUT IT YOU GREEDY DOG!

Yuudachi then became pissed and started to fight both Shigure and Yukikaze.

Z23: Please stop it and be quiet right now!

Z1: What a pain... Anyways, Eugen-san do you had any news yet?

Prinz Eugen: I don't know yet, but I'm sure there will be the news soon.

Then a 'paper' plane of Shoukaku arrived.

Shoukaku: Eugen, I spotted Sentinel already.

Prinz Eugen: Hmmm.... So where is he heading now?

Shoukaku: I saw him earlier by my scout planes. He can transform himself into any vehicle?