Decepticons Discover Orochi

Starscream: Let's proceed with the mission Soundwave...

Soundwave: Will do... *transforms into his car mode*

Soundwave then proceeds to the main path of the Sakura Empire while Starscream hides behind a lighthouse.

Soundwave: (Talks in Cybertronian) Soundwave to Starscream I'm now proceeding to go

Starscream: (Talks in Cybertronian) This is Starscream, go ahead nice and quiet.

Soundwave continuously goes straight to find some clues.

*Timeskip*

Soundwave then makes a halt once he saw Akagi and Kaga taking the stairs up which leads to a shrine where Nagato is. Soundwave then proceeds to transform himself and slowly followed the two foxes and makes sure to not make any noise to prevent the mission to be compromised...

Once the foxes entered the shrine, Soundwave then proceeds in hiding to eavesdrop on the conversation...

Meanwhile

Nagato: Akagi, Kaga so you're already here...

Akagi: Yes Nagato-sama

Nagato: How did the mission go?

Kaga: Well we failed on capturing Sentinel Prime, and as I expected he's too strong to be taken down...

Nagato: Hmmm...that didn't go well...

Akagi: Also we had another threat

Nagato: A new one?

Akagi: Yes Nagato-sama the Sirens retreated and a new threat has arrived and they're more dangerous than the Sirens. They're called as the Decepticons

Mutsu: Decepticons?

Akagi: Yes, from what we heard they also came from a different world. They had a home planet called Cybertron

Nagato: Interesting...

Kaga: We were just doing the attack on Azur Lane when suddenly Sirens and production ships arrived and we noticed one of the Sirens are shot down from the sky and we noticed an unusual fighter that's when we noticed that it's not part of the Sirens.

Nagato: I see...

Timeskip with Megatron beating Starscream up

Akagi: And that's when we decided to join Azur Lane.

Nagato: Well since the Sirens are gone and the Decepticons arrived we consider on rejoining Azur Lane...

Kaga: Also give us the permission to cancel Project Orochi

Nagato: Sure I'll gave you that permission. You two are dismissed

Akagi: Thanks for your time Nagato-sama

Then the two bowed down and then leave the shrine

Kawakaze: Facing a more dangerous threat than the Sirens huh. Looks like we really are going to rejoin Azur Lane...

Mutsu: Do you think Iron Blood are rejoining too?

Nagato: Very likely since the Sirens are gone and they cannot study their technology without them...

*Meanwhile*

After hearing about the cancellation of Project Orochi, Soundwave trying to understand the details then starts following Akagi and Kaga to continue the mission. Once he reached the flat ground he proceeds to transform into his car mode.