Operation Seastrike (Prolugue)

Megatron: Decepticons, it's time...

Megatron used the power of the Black Mental Cube and Orochi is now activated in full power. This caused a massive earthquake at the Sakura Empire, most are panicked while a few are confused to what is happening.

Akagi, Kaga, Nagato, Mutsu and Kawakaze rushed to the main port and they're shocked to see Orochi has gone active, they also saw Megatron and other Decepticons behind him onboard the ship.

Orochi this time had a slight difference: The bow which before is a head of a snake now almosts resembles that of a Decepticon symbol and the missile launcher is now replaced that looks like a rod.

Kaga: BUT HOW?!

Akagi: I don't know what happened Kaga, but it seems like our new enemy has discovered where Orochi is hiding...

Kawakaze: They already made their move...

Nagato: Akagi, Kaga, Kawakaze I want you three to assemble a fleet to prepare for an upcoming major battle!

Akagi/Kaga/Kawakaze: HAI!/As you wish Nagato-sama...

The three of them ran leaving Nagato and Mutsu behind.

Mutsu: What should we do now Nagato-nee?

Nagato: We'll tell the Iron Blood and Azur Lane of what we discovered and prepare ourselves for the fight against our new enemy...

With the Decepticons

Shockwave, Soundwave, and Starscream are seen standing alongside Megatron at the bow of Orochi.

Amagi: The day has finally came...

Megatron: Of course it is Amagi, with this you'll be able to earn more strength and power to easily improve your future.

Amagi: What future is it that you're talking about Lord Megatron?

Megatron: With the use of Orochi of course. Not just saving Cybertron, but to improve the future of the Sakura Empire

Amagi: I see... So I will not just receive power and strength, and save Cybertron, the Sakura Empire's future will be great as well.

Megatron: Correct. *turns to face his 3 loyal units* Isn't it that right my fellow Decepticons?

Starscream: Of course it is Lord Megatron!

Soundwave: For the future...

Shockwave: Right...

Amagi: That's good to hear it, I'll be taking my leave now.

Amagi then leaves Megatron and the rest of the Decepticons behind...

Starscream: She doesn't seem to knew about it master...

Megatron: She still has a lot to learn Starscream, sooner she'll become a true loyal Decepticon...

Starscream: Right... I bet the one who created this story is planning something.

Author: DAMN YOU STARSCREAM!!! *tapes the wall and glues it*

Megatron: *facepalm*

Shockwave and Soundwave: ...

Starscream: What???

Timeskip with author Shockwave experimenting something

Somewhere underwater...

A submarine the lone wolf U-47 of the Iron Blood is seen roaming 40 feet underneath the sea, she then got curious when a bright light is showing up.

U-47: I wonder what's going on up there...

She resurfaced and she is shocked to see a large ship and she also saw the spotlight shining which contains the symbol of the Decepticon.

U-47: The new enemy! I need to report this to the Wolfpack team.

She then sent proceeded to try contact the them only for her to end up being spotted by one of the Decepticons guarding the area, she managed to send out her distress signal and tried to escape underwater by submerging only to be overwhelmed by the firepower of the Decepticons which forced her to surrender and ended up being captured...

Iron Blood HQ

Bismarck: She's what?!

U-81: You heard it clearly Lord Bismarck she got captured!

Bismarck: *sigh* Thanks for informing me U-81, keep an eye on the enemy but remain covered.

U-81: Ja!

Bismarck: *disconnects the radio*

Prinz Eugen: What happened out there?

Bismarck: One of our core submarines got captured by the enemy...

Peinz Eugen: It really does seem pretty bad.

Bismarck: Eugen, go and call every ship available for sortie, we need to rescue U-47!

Prinz Eugen: Sure thing~

Azur Lane HQ

Cleveland: This is really bad...

Belfast: Reports that came from the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood are basically the same...

Enterprise: The enemy has made their move...

Belfast: You're Enterprise-sama...

Queen Elizabeth: The Decepticons are about to start their conquest...

Warspite: And the place surrounding Orochi is heavily guarded...

Optimus Prime: We shall never lose hope. We maybe outnumbered by the Decepticons but we will always had the strength to fight them back this is our chance to end this war.

Sentinel Prime: And to stop Megatron no matter what happens!

Enterprise: You are right, we cannot just lose our hope just because our enemy outnumber and larger than us, we still had strength to fight them back, we cannot surrender now!

Cleveland: Enterprise...

Belfast: As expected of you

Queen Elizabeth: Alright! We will go and prepare our battle to our enemies!

With NEST

Morshower: Alright we will settle this up right now gentlemen...

Lennox: Team, the Decepticons have now made their move, we will help Optimus and the Autobots on stopping their plan. You all know the tactic what you need to do to take out the Decepticons, am I clear?

NEST Soldiers: SIR YES SIR!

Lennox: Were now comencing Operation Seastrike!

To be continued...