More Allies...

Enterprise: It's great meeting you all and welcome to Azur Lane

Lennox: We appreciate that, we decided to go here to check out on Megatron which we believed escaped here...

Warspite: We did fought him and he's a pretty strong foe and his army is stronger than the Sirens.

Jazz: So you did fight against those Decepticon punks eh, how it ended up?

Belfast: Well we won thanks to the help of Sentinel, Optimus and Bumblebee.

Jazz: I see... *spots Sentinel* It's been a long time isn't it?

Sentinel Prime: Yeah, after Optimus become a Prime like me and took over as leader of the Autobots and I flee from Cybertron, and you all thought all hope has lost when you think that I died.

Jazz: Yeah that one!

Optimus Prime: We had our good times together back then Sentinel

Sentinel Prime: Yeah I missed that time.

Ironhide: Don't worry Sentinel we will make that good time alive again!

Sentinel Prime: Thanks Ironhide...

Morshower: Glad to see you're back to the Autobots

Sentinel Prime: Indeed General...

Lennox: Anyways we had more troops to transport so prepare those Pillars Sentinel!

Sentinel Prime: You got it Lennox.

Lennox: Alright were going to a different area lads be ready!

NEST soldiers: Yes sir!

Timeskip with Sentinel's 3rd flashback

The rest of the girls are still at the dock waiting for Optimus and also watching the manjuus fixing the damage from the battle.

Edinburgh: I'm wondering where are they...

Washington: I'm a little bit bored.

Illustrious: Hope they arrived safely

Unicorn: *spots Optimus Prime's vehicle and the others* Nee-chan!  Optimus nii-chan and the others are back!

Illustrious: I'm glad they're safe...

Unicorn then spots some of the vehicles from NEST behind the Autobots and arriving in a total number of 18 vehicles rode by soldiers.